CHAPTER 9: DISNEY DAY WITH THE SHINING STAR

That morning, Ken and Kairi are training kendo together.

"Oneesan. Can I ask you something?" asked Ken after they just finished their session.

"Sure. Just ask" replied Kairi.

"What is Arisa was liked during her time in dojo?" asked Ken.

"At first, she's quite nervous. Because she never did anything that involving fighting and physical training. But, she never gives up. She keeps push herself to the limit. That's why now she's one of the success young woman pro wrestler in the world" said Kairi.

"So, dojo is like her transformer, huh" said Ken.

"Well, yes. But her kindness is still there" replied Kairi.

"That's true. I never thought that she can even being nice to me now, the one that hurt her so much in high school" said Ken.

"Well, ototo. Dojo is your transformer too, right? I never thought that my ototo that is so bad and never respected others turned into someone that is so nice and respecting others so much" said Kairi.

"Well, you can say that" replied Ken.

"So, how's thing with Arisa nowadays? You both are quite close now" said Kairi.

"Well, you can say that. I never thought that the girl that I always bullied in school willing to befriend with me" replied Ken.

"Well, it's not that you're a bully anymore after all. You're now a really kind person" said Kairi.

"That's why you love me so much now, right?" asked Ken. Kairi giggled.

"Yeah, right. Whatever" replied Kairi. Ken chuckled.

"By the way, Kairi-nee. I heard that you might getting call up after Wrestlemania. Is that true?" asked Ken.

"Maybe. I didn't got any confirmation just yet" replied Kairi.

"I see. I hope you're not. So, that we can get call up together" said Ken. Kairi smiled.

"You didn't want to get separate from me, right?" asked Kairi.

"Well, kind of" replied Ken.

"It's okay. I will still be around. It just that we will not always meet like we're usually did. But, hey. At least you have Arisa, right" said Kairi.

"Well, she's not you. You both are specials in different way" said Ken.

"Oh, really? What so special about me?" asked Kairi.

"You're my neesan. How many people in this world can have you as neesan? Only me" replied Ken. Kairi just giggled.

That night;

Ken arrived at Full Sail for NXT tapping. As he entering the lockeroom, he saw British Strong Style already there.

"You boys are so early" said Ken.

"Of course we are. We're here only until this feud is over after all" said Bate.

"So, we must cheerish every moment here in NXT" said Dunne.

"I see" replied Ken.

Later on;

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall!"