Part One: General Raja

The murmurs among the men spoke of curiosity and fear

The murmurs among the men spoke of curiosity and fear. Murmurs of uncertainty about their new Co-General. Rumors are going around that this General was a Nightsister AND a Jedi.

That she was cruel. She had no feelings whatsoever. Regardless of her being a Jedi.

"Did you hear?"

"We're getting another General."

"I hear she's a Nightsister."

"I'm afraid to even meet her."

"I don't even know if I want to be on the same field as her."

"Quiet down, men!" The men heard as they straightened up at the sight of Captain Rex of the 501st battalion, Commander Cody of the 212th, and the two Jedi Generals, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"I hope this was a good idea." Obi-Wan mumbled, Anakin turn his head to him with an eyebrow raised. "Don't worry, Master. I've known her since we were kids. You may think she's devious, but she's far from it. Trust me."

"Let's hope that's true. I'm sensing the men's fear for her. And it isn't pleasant." Obi-Wan said before the back doors opened and a young woman walked off. Her pale skin glistened in the low light of the main hangar, her vibrant blue eyes piercing into all the men, Clone and Jedi alike. Her crystal blonde hair flowing slightly from the light breeze that blew in the hangar.

The clones looked to each other, the fear in them growing as the woman approached Anakin, Obi-Wan, and the two commanding officers.

"General Skywalker."

"General Raja."

Anakin and the woman stared at each other for a moment before the woman's lips curled up quickly and broke into a small laugh. Anakin did the same before the woman and himself shook hands.

The clones, even Captain Rex and Commander Cody, looked at each other in shock and pure confusion as the two did this. This was too unexpected for them.

"It's good to see you again, Ani."

"You too, Athena. Glad to have you on board."

The woman, Athena, nodded to him before she took her attention to Obi-Wan, smiling slightly at him. "Hello, Obi-Wan."

"Athena. Good to see you again." Obi-Wan said, keeping a straight face. "Listen, about what happened back on Geonosis-"

"Let's not worry about that right now. Let's..um..get to the battlation!" Anakin quickly jumped in as Athena took one last look, technically a glare, at the older man and approached Anakin's side.

"Rex.." Anakin started while Captain Rex straightened up, as Commander Cody. "Captain Rex of the 501st. Glad to have you on board, sir."

"Glad to be on board, Captain Rex." Athena stated generously as she smiled softly. Rex noticed this, however, and that didn't stop him from staring in shock, confusion, and now embarrassment for staring.

"Commander Cody of the 212th. It's an honor to meet you, sir." Cody greeted as Athena nodded, holding out her hand, which Cody hesitantly shook, before she shook Rex's hand. "It's great to meet you both. But I'm still not sure which battalion the Jedi Council assigned me to." Athena said while looking back at Anakin.

"I'm not sure either. But let's meet the troops." Anakin said slightly excited before Rex and Cody turned to their battalions. "Companies, attention!"

All of the troops stood at attention and Athena looked to Anakin for guidance. "It's okay, Athena. I got your back."

Athena nodded before she stepped to the middle so that all the troops could see her better. "I'm Athena Raja. You can call me whatever you want. I know what you're probably thinking. ' She's a Nightsister. They're evil. How did she even become a Jedi? ' You're right. I am a Nightsister and it's a wonder of how I became a Jedi. But I did. And unlike my..other Nightsisters, I'm willing to fight for peace. Something that my fallen Nightsisters wanted but never got. Something that you men want, and will get. I can promise you now that I will protect you the best I can. I will not leave any of you behind if you get caught in a situation. I will not leave a man behind. I won't because that's not what my sisters would have wanted. And I'm not going to let it happen. I can sense you all are uncertain about having me as your general. And I can understand why. But I will say this, do not let it affect your judgement. Because that will get you killed. I am glad to be fighting alongside you, and I hope someday you'll think the same."

The men were all blown away by the words that slipped from the woman's mouth. They couldn't believe that this was even said. Some believed that maybe she wasn't the evil witch that they thought she was. Some think she's manipulating them. But Athena knows the truth.

Athena knows that her words were meaningful, she knew she meant every word. Athena's attention was taken away from the troops and to Anakin as he spoke up, "And I want you to show her the utmost respect."

"Sir, yes sir!"