Part Three: Plan of Attack

"Athena, good, you're here

"Athena, good, you're here." Anakin stated as soon as Athena and Rex walked into the debriefing room, Obi-Wan and Cody's eyes meeting Athena's as she approached the table. "What's going on?"

"Well, the Separatist forces are growing stronger by the minute and we need a plan of attack." Obi-Wan said as he looked over some reports. "What's your plan, Obi-Wan?"

"I had a thought, if we lured the droids into a trap, maybe we can set something big enough to take most of the droids out." Obi-Wan suggested as Athena nodded, processing his words and slowly trying to come up with some ideas.

"What do you have in mind?" Anakin asked as Obi-Wan began to stroke his beard. "Well, we could set up a few explosives underground to trigger when the droids cross it, like a field mine."

"Or maybe a neutralizer..?" Athena asked as both Generals, Cody, and Rex took their attention to her. "What I mean is, an explosion would bring more droids to us. More droids than we need to have. I think if we use a neutralizer, maybe a few to take out most of the droids, it can draw less attention to ourselves and we'll be closer and closer to victory before we know it."

"That..um..is actually a good idea.." Obi-Wan mumbled as Athena threw him a look. Athena shook her head before she looked at the small hologram of the droid army on the table. "Alright, we'll go with that idea. Problem is, do we have enough neutralizers for that."

"Wait..the transport ship I came on had some weapons and supplies, maybe we can see if there are any neutralizers on there."

"Good idea, Athena." Anakin complimented while looking at Rex. "Rex, I need you and a few men to help with bringing the supplies from off that ship."

"Yes, sir." Rex acknowledged with a nod. He took one last look at Athena, in which she didn't notice because of his helmet before he ran off.

"General Raja, even if we do have the neutralizers necessary, how can we plant them without the droids noticing?" Cody asked as Athena looked at him, then at Obi-Wan and Anakin. "Where was the droid army's last known location?"

"They were located south of the city's center. About 20 or 30 miles away from it. Maybe we can set them up between those two buildings right there." Anakin said while pointing out two buildings that were a bit farther into the city's center.

"Maybe. We could set them underground, so they aren't noticed by the droids. They can trigger them by motion sensors or pressure points." Athena suggested, Obi-Wan nodding in agreement when she did. "You may be reckless, but you're smart, Athena."

Athena's face dropped when she heard this. She wished that Obi-Wan would quit stabbing her in the chest. She made one mistake, and she hates that he's holding it against her.

But she shook her head, standing upright and met Anakin's disappointed eyes. "I'm going to go help Captain Rex and the men unload those weapons."

"I'll come with you, sir." Cody volunteered, Athena nodding in approval before the two walked away, leaving Anakin to look at Obi-Wan.

"Master, I understand what happened a while back wasn't suppose to happen, but you should give Athena another chance." Anakin  said while gesturing his hand to the spot Athena once stood. "She's trying to make up for what happened. You shouldn't hold, what happened to us, against her. She forgave you, now you need to forgive her."

"Since when are you the one to give advice?" Obi-Wan asked with a smirk as Anakin rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "That's besides the point, Master."

"Alright, Anakin. I'll give her another chance, but if that ever happens again, you won't hear the end of it and neither will she." Obi-Wan said sternly before he walked away. Anakin sighed before he took his attention back to the hologram on the table.

"Commander, is Obi-Wan always like that?" Athena asked bluntly as Cody looked down at her, clutching his helmet a little tighter under his arm before he answered,

"No, sir. He actually isn't like that at all. I'm kind of surprised by it myself." Cody said, Athena looking at him and seeing the shock and bewilderment in his eyes. "Why is he like that towards you?"

"Let's just say I tried to negotiate with the Separatists, even though Obi-Wan told me not to, to trade me for him, Anakin, and Senator Amidala. But the negotiate didn't go well and a lot of people got hurt that day, including the Senator, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. Basically, Obi-Wan holds that against me and thinks I'll do it again now that I'm a General." Athena said as she looked down at her hands.

"Well, I, for one, think the General shouldn't hold that against you. I had my doubts at first, but when you gave your speech earlier, something in me just snapped and I started doubting you were this horrible person everyone made you out to be." Cody explained, causing Athena to look up at him. "Really?"

"Yes, sir. I think you'll do good as a General." Cody complimented. Athena smiled softly before they approached the main hangar where they saw Rex already helping a few others unload the transport ship.

"Alright. Let's get to work."