Part Twelve: Together

"This is a stupid plan!" Ahsoka whisper shouted to Anakin as they looked through the crack of the box they hid under before pushing it back down

"This is a stupid plan!" Ahsoka whisper shouted to Anakin as they looked through the crack of the box they hid under before pushing it back down. "We should fight these guys, instead of just sneaking around."

"Except for the fact that their deflective shield just passed over us. If you can't cross their lines, let their lines cross you." Anakin explained as Ahsoka rolled her eyes. "If you say so."

The two began to crawl away while Athena and Shiva climbed from under the bridge and onto the surface, looking around to make sure the coast was clear.

"I think we made it past all of them, Master. We may pull this off yet." Ahsoka praised.

"Well, we still have a ways to go before we get to the generator station." Anakin retorted as Ahsoka groaned.

"Do we still need this thing? I can't take it anymore. I have to stand up." Ahsoka complained before standing up quickly.

"You have got to be careful! You never know what you're gonna run into." Anakin fussed then immediately bumped into something and both went tumbling down. They both looked up to see a Rollie in front of them and Anakin glared. "See what I mean?"

"Guys!" Athena called as she ran to them, immediately unveiling her lightsabers while Shiva ignited her yellow lightsaber. The four began to block it shots but it wouldn't penetrate the shield.

"We can't beat it's shield!" Shiva exclaimed while Anakin looked to Ahsoka.

"Run!"

"What? Jedi don't run!"

"I said, run!"

Ahsoka groaned in frustration before she ran off, along with Shiva then Athena and Anakin.

"Ahsoka, stop!"

"Make up your mind!"

"I said, stop!"

Ahsoka stopped running before slicing her green lightsaber through the Rollie and then Shiva cutting through the rest.

"Good, you take direction well." Anakin mumbled sarcastically as Ahsoka looked down at her feet. Anakin walked away, leaving Ahsoka and Shiva with Athena.

"It's okay, Ahsoka. You're still learning. Trust me, I was just like you as a Padawan." Athena sympathized as Ahsoka nodded, returning a small smile. "Thank you, Master Raja."

"You're welcome. Now, let's get moving."

"There it is! Come on!" Ahsoka shouted before she ran from out of the cover. "Wait, Ahsoka! No!"

Ahsoka triggered a motion sensor, causing a group of droids to appear from out of the ground. Athena gasped before she whipped out her lightsabers, quickly looking to Anakin and Shiva.

"Shiva! Help Ahsoka set the charges! Anakin and I will handle the droids!"

"You got it, Master!" Shiva acknowledged. "And watch those triggers!" Athena added, while taking down a few droids that were coming at her and Anakin.

Athena, at one point, made her way towards the two Padawans, leaving Anakin and a bit of a mess and didn't realize it until Anakin shouted, "UH, ATHENA! A LITTLE HELP HERE!"

"Okay, Ani! Don't move! Ahsoka, Shiva, help me here!" Athena called while the three of them, using the force, brought down a wall that had a hole bug enough for Anakin to fit through. Anakin was confused at first until he looked up and saw the wall falling and quickly fall into place with the hole and crushing the rest of the droids.

"A little warning next time would have been great!"

"Whatever you say, Skyguy!" Athena joked before herself, Shiva, and Ahsoka approached him just as he dusted himself off. "Are the charges set?"

Ahsoka nodded before she pressed a button on her wrist causing the charges to explode and knock out the power generator.

"Rex, the shield's down. Engage the heavy cannons on the droid army immediately!" Athena said through her comms before she got a quick, "Yes, sir!"

She smiled before she sat down on a wall not too far away, breathing in and out heavily as she stared down at her lightsaber hilts. "You did good, Master."

Athena looked up to see Shiva smiling down at her before she sat down next to her. "You think so, Shiva?"

"Yes. I understand you feel like you may have screwed up, but you didn't. You have achieved a lot today, Master. And I can't wait to be taught under you." Shiva assured as Athena looked to her Padawan and smiled.

"Thank you, Shiva. I'm glad that you feel that way." Athena said before she looked over to see Anakin and Ahsoka talking and smiling at each other. "You think they're going to be okay together?"

"I think so. I mean, they're more alike than they are different." Shiva stated while Athena laughed. "Yeah, they are."

: Sir, the droid army has been destroyed. A gunship is coming to pick you guys up. : Athena and Shiva heard from Athena's commlink as Athena looked at it.

"Okay, thank you, Rex. I'll see you soon." The link ended and Athena sighed, resting her head in her hands. "These past few days have been crazy. But hopefully, everything works out in the end."

"Me too, Master. Me too."