Part Fourteen: Rescue Mission

"Sir, what

"Sir, what..what happened to your hair?" Rex asked while himself, Athena and Shiva approached the gunship which had Anakin and Ahsoka waiting in it. "Oh, my powers have an on and off switch. This is my off switch. But my on switch is the blonde hair, crazy stunts, the whole nine yards."

"That..makes sense, sir." Rex said while processing what he heard. As they walked onto the gunship, Athena quickly threw on her hood, covering the pale woman with darkness. "You ready, Shiva?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, Master." Shiva said while smiling up at her and throwing on her hood as well. Athena smiled back before the gunships took off in the air.

°

: All right, Anakin, here's the story. Jabba has given us only one planetary rotation to get his son back home to Tatooine safe and sound. : Obi-Wan explained as Anakin smirked.

"Won't take us that long, Master."

: Well, take extreme care. We have no idea who's holding Jabba's son. When I've finished negotiations with him, I will join you. : Obi-Wan assured as Athena nodded to him.

"We'll be waiting for you, Obi-Wan. Good luck and may the Force be with you." Athena farewelled as Obi-Wan nodded, bidding his farewell as well before the transmission ended and Athena sighed.

"Stay close to me, if you can." Anakin said as Ahsoka smirked at him.

"It won't be a problem, right, Master Raja?"

"You got that right, Snips." Athena replied while winking at Ahsoka then at her Padawan.

"This isn't practice, Ahsoka."

"I know, and I'll try not to get you killed." Anakin smirked at this before Athena nodded to him, displaying the same smirk.

A rumbling sent Athena bumping into Rex, his arm quickly flying around her to keep her steady as it did before Athena stabilized herself.

"Thanks, Rex."

"Sirs! We're taking heavy fire!" The two Generals heard as they looked to each other.

"Close the blast shields, Lieutenant!"

"And get us under those guns!"

"Yes, sirs!"

The blast doors started to close and Ahsoka had exhaled softly before mumbling a quick, "Here we go.."

"Hang on tight, Ahsoka." Shiva said while grabbing hold of her best friend's hand.

"Alright, boys, remember..you're the 501st. You're soldiers. And more importantly, you are men! If you die, you will die a hero and a man, not a clone made in a lab. You will die as a honorable man. But until that moment comes, fight them with everything you got! Understood?" Athena stated before there was an uproar of,

"Sir, yes sir!"

"That was inspiring." Anakin said while elbowing Athena softly in the ribs. "I need to do a little something to get everyone motivated."

"Welcome to paradise, rockjumpers!" Athena heard as she exhaled, looking towards the blast doors which were still at a red light. As soon as it turned green, Athena's heart began to race to the max.

"Green light! Go, go, go!"

Everyone rushed from off the gunship, the four Jedi taking off their cloaks as they did, and Athena's hair quickly changed back to it's usual crystal blonde.

"That is so cool!" Shiva exclaimed as herself and Rex came up to Athena's side. "Maybe I could teach you a trick or two later."

"Wait..I could do it too?!" Athena nodded before she heard a blast fire approaching from behind her and she immediately whipped out one of her lightsabers, slicing through it causing it to explode in two directions. (Like how Obi-Wan did when he saved Cody in season 7)

Shiva and Rex stared at Athena in surprise before Shiva looked at the ground on both sides of her, which were now scorched from the blast fire. "You have got to teach me that.."

"You got it. Let's keep moving. LET'S GO!" Athena exclaimed to the others as she ran off, Shiva following after her and then Rex after his men caught up. When they got to the wall ridge, Athena quickly looked up, smirking as she saw a droid fall over the edge and moved back just as it landed in front of her and was soon crushed by a rock.

"Well, it was nice knowing you.." Athena heard as she looked to the side and saw Shiva look at the crushed droid while shaking her head. "I knew there was a reason why I liked you."

"Same here, Master." Athena nodded before she looked back up, quickly tapping her boots together and the soles glowed a baby blue color. Shiva was confused at what her Master was about to do until she watched as Athena literally walked the wall. Literally planted her feet on the surface of the wall with no support.

"How are you doing this?!" Shiva asked in excitement as Athena unveiled her lightsabers and deflecting shots. "Its..all in the...boots, my young Padawan!"

"How?!"

"Made them...myself! I could make you...a pair...when we get back!" Athena said while deflecting another shot. "Rex! Your men can start your climb!"

"YES..sir." Rex began as he looked up to his General, but didn't expect to see her walking on the wall, deflecting shots. "Uh..MEN, FALL IN!"

Athena ran up the wall, seeing that droids were flying in and she grabbed the nearest vine, swinging away from the wall and kicking the droids of their speeders as they came by.

"You..are such..a show-off!" She heard Anakin shout from below as she planted her feet back on the wall and looked down to smirk at him. "Says the one who always make dramatic entrances with his Master!"

"Take that back!"

"Nope!" Athena shouted back with a laugh before she continued to scale the wall. Just as Athena reached the top, she saw her Padawan fly in on one of the speeders and had jumped off, slicing through one of the crab droids, destroying it completely.

"And that is why I am glad that you're my Padawan. You're skillful and steadfast. But, there's still some room for more lessons." Athena complimented as Shiva nodded, smiling up at her Master. "If you two are done chatting away, we don't have much time. We have to find Jabba's son."

Athena turned to see Anakin and Ahsoka approach them, right behind them was Rex and the rest of the men. "Right. Alright, Rex, set a few men out here to keep watch in case more company comes. Once you do, we take two squads. Anakin will lead one, I'll lead the other."

"Yes, sir!"