Chapter 8

Ari POV: I woke up to tay tay crying and I looked in my phone and it was 2:00. I hurried and got and up and turned around and tay tay wasn't in my bed. So I ran downstairs and he was with Kentrell on the couch. Omg you scared me Kentrell. You told me to come here at 1 and you still sleep he said laughing. Put on some clothes he said. When he said that I noticed I was in my bra😂. So i went uo stairs and got in the shower. After i got out the she shower I put in some clothes and started packing tay tay bag to go with his dad for the weekend. I made sure I packed everything. After I did that I went downstairs and got tay tay. I put him in the bath and washed him up real good but I did it fast because I had to go to meet the owner of my new house. Me and tay tay both had our Adidas suit on. So I took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram

 So I took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram

677,889,120 likes
𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮.badass: My little prince 👑💚
Comments
Babyjoe: my lil nephew💚💚
LaurenLondon: I miss you guys🥺💙
Nbakd:💚
Nba_youngboy: Hurry up😐
Ella.mai: my little stinkas🥰
Quincyyy:💙🤞🏾
3three: sis💚
353,787,928 comments
ARIANNA HURRY YO ASS UP!! Kentrell yelled from downstairs. OK NIGGA DAMN I yelled back because who this nigga think he talking to? So I just ran downstairs with my purse and my keys because I needed to go anyways. Bout time he said. Shut up Kentrell. Gimme my son guh. Here and here's he car seat and his diaper bag it has everything you need in it. Bhet he said. Oh and tell my baby Draco I said hey and I miss him. Alright bye. Bye Kentrell and bye my baby😘 I said kissing tay tay. After I gave tay tay to his daddy he left then I locked the house up and I left.
Kentrell POV: After I left ari house I went to go pick up nene form the airport. Wassup nene. Heyy bae who baby? She said. This me and ari baby. Aww he's so handsome, can I hold him? Yeah I said. I really anit think nene was gone like me having my son but she was so cool about it that's why I love her. After I picked her up I told we was going to get Draco. Soon as we pulled up to Draco momma house tay tay started crying. I was finna grab him but nene said she got him and I went to go get Draco. I put Draco in the car and strapped him and tay tay back up. When we got back home nene walked in with tay tay. So I started recording them. I posted it on Instagram because shit it's my child🤷🏽‍♀️ and ari anit the type to be on no petty shit but as long as it wasn't Star she wouldn't care (her and star don't like eachother because star would always come for ari for no reason and ari beat her ugly ass up so now they got beef🤷🏽‍♀️)

 I posted it on Instagram because shit it's my child🤷🏽‍♀️ and ari anit the type to be on no petty shit but as long as it wasn't Star she wouldn't care (her and star don't like eachother because star would always come for ari for no reason and ar...

126,728,728 likes
Nba_youngboy: tay and nene💚💚
Comments
Sherondagualden: momo baby😘❤️
Simplyteelee: aww🥺
Theshaderoom:👀
Arianna.badass: aww they so cute😊💙
LaurenLondon: aww 😊
Nene.ee: 🥺💚💚
373,874,940 comments

Arianna POV: After I was done with talking to the owner of the house I'm buying I was excited because I bought the house myself😊 and I'm moving in tomorrow. Which is perfect because tay tay is with his dad and this is a perfect time to move in. I looked in my phone and seen I was tagged in Kentrell's post I looked and I saw tay tay and nene. They was so cute so I commented "aww they so cute😊💙" and went back home to take a shower. I wasn't even mad at it because nene is cool she not like star. So I like her and I have no problem with her being around tay tay. So after I got out the shower I wanted to post a picture because I was looking pretty as usual.

 So after I got out the shower I wanted to post a picture because I was looking pretty as usual

Arianna.badass: 2 real🧚🏽‍♀️ 2 pretty🧚🏽‍♀️
Comments
LaurenLondon: 😍😍
Quincyy:👅😍😍😍💙
Babyjoe: put a shirt on😒
3three: sis💚
Ella.mai:😍😍😍😍
Simplyteelee: fine as wine😍😍😍😍
Saweetie:😍😍
Mozzy:😍😍
iamlucuscoly:😍😍😍👅😍
Dababy:😍😍ouuuu
Yg:😍😍
345,689 comments
After I posted on Instagram I got a text from @iamlucuscoly: hey arianna you wanna hang out this weekend?
Arianna.badass: like on a date? Because if so yeah I can🥰.
From @iamlucuscoly: ok cool on Saturday.

After that I just went to sleep smiling because I have a date in 2 days, im finally gonna move on from Kentrell besides it's been more than 9 months since we broke up.

Stay tuned for next chapter.
805 words😏

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLED WORDS!!!