Kayden's missing pt 2😱

Teelee's pov:

Man kentrell is going to go crazy when he see's Ari's face. That's nigga tried to slap the fire outta Ari's face.

His fucking hand print is even showing! Kayden has been holding up an ice pack to her face.

They're so cute. Kayden has perked up considering being around Ari.

They've been laughing and talking every since we got to my house.

"Kayden hold it just a little bit more. We might have to put some makeup on it." I said.

"Daddy gonna be mwadd." Kayden said making tay tay nod.

"I know but maybe he's not gonna notice it." I said.

"Dada kwnow everyting about mwommy" tay tay said.

Kentrell can't stand fredo. Kentrell and fredo have beef. They both rap and all but they're not fork the same hoods.

Sometimes in fredo's songs he will diss 4ktrey or diss 38.

If you ask me fredo has always been jealous of kentrell every since his song "we poppin" came out.

I got a warm rag and sat down next to Ari. I can't lie sis a G. She ate that shit and didn't back down.

And the fact that she did it to protect Kayden touched my heart.

I really want for kentrell to get custody of him so him and Ari can raise him together with his brother and his sister.

I really think Laylonnie is kentrell's because she looks just like him.

With this recent shit that Nisha has pulled we can Forsurley get custody of Kayden.

Kentrell called me twice but I didn't answer because I know he's gonna flip the fuck out when he find out what happened with Ari and Kayden.

I took the rag and placed it on her cheek and she sucked in a breathe. I gave her an apology look.

"Sorry Ari, I'm trying to get the swelling down." I said

"That mothafucka hit hard as shit." She said.

"But girl you a bad bitch because you didn't flinch I was like damnn girl!" I said.

"Can't show these nigga no fear!" She said.

"I gotta tell kentrell he got a rough rider." I said.

"I saw him stepping to Kayden, and my instincts took over." She said.

"Mama bear type shit. I feel you." I said

Who was that anyways he sounded like he knew you. She said.

"Fredo he go by Fredo bang tho. He a rapper and a bitch ass nigga. He probably gone be ghost for a Lil cause he know he fucked up." I said.

"I don't want kentrell getting into anything..." She said.

"Girl please do you know yo nigga? He is overprotective as fuck and over you he might just put a nigga 6 feet under." I said.

There was a knock in the door and I got up to see who it was. I told Kayden and tay tay to go in the room with Lonnie to play.

3three was standing there so I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

Him and Dominique used to mess around so I knew she probably already told him.

I opened the door and he rushed in, closing the door.

"What the fuck is going on!" He said.

"Nisha bitch ass! She left Kayden him alone for 2 days!" I said getting mad all over again.