Chapter 43😏

ARIANNA POV💞

I woke up to somebody beating on my door. I looked at my phone and seen it was 8am and I had 26 missed calls from kentrell. Somebody was still beating in my door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled running downstairs with my booty shorts and my bra on. I opened the door to see kentrell look mad as hell. "What nigga you got in here?!" He said walking in looking around. "I don't got nobody in here kentrell!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why you was shaking up ass in the club?" He said. "What I tell you bout doing that shit?" He said smacking my ass. "Kentrell stawwpp! And I can do whatever I wanna do." I said sticking out my tongue and twerking on him. I was finna move but he kept me right there. He was moving he hips grunting. "Unt unn no Kentrell you got a girlfriend." I said laughing. Obviously he wasnt playing because this strong skinny ass nigga picked me up and went to my room.

"Kentrell I'm not finna do this with youuuuuuu!" I said smiling. I kinda missed my daddy dentssss. "Nah shit the fuck up and take this dick!" He said turning me around making me arch my back. As soon as he stuck his member in me I started moaning. He went slow but then started speeding up. "Ahhh fuckkk kentrell!!!" I moaned. He started pulling my hair making me go crazy this shit was too good. Then he started pumping faster making me moan uncontrollably loud. "FUCKKK YESSS RIGHT THEREEE!"

Next thing you know I felt something shoot up inside me. This nigga think he slick. But guess what birth control is a bitch nigga ain't finna trap me for the third time. He pulled up his pants while I pulled up mind and he started smiling at me. Of course I lied back because he's so cute.

"Whattt!" I said blushing. "Nun you just fine as fuck." He said. "Kentrell stawpppp!" I said. I went up the him and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his lips. Making her deepening it by stucking his tongue down my throat. He started rubbing my ass and picked me up making me moan in his mouth. We pulled away and stared in eachothers eyes.

"I luhh you girl" he said. "I love you too kentrell." I said smiling while he put me down. "What you finna do today?" He asked. "Nothing I'm just finna go run sum errands." I said looking in my closet for something to wear. "Alright." He said picking up his keys. "You finna leave?" I asked. "Yeah imma be back here tonight around 8 I gotta get back to the kids before joe and dem get yo callin me." He said. "Okay bye" I said giving him one last kiss. He smiled and walked out my door.

I took a shower put my clothes on and popped my birth control pills because kentrell was not finna get me pregnant. I walked downstairs and was about to leave out the door untill I saw I had incoming call from my old boss. "Hello?" I said.
"Ohhh Heyy ms. Fletcher! I just called because we have some good newsss!" She said. "Okay and whats that?" I said. "We want you to do a few photo shoots this week and each is 1,000." "Oh yes I will gladly take that deal! How many photoshoot?" I asked. "There will be 5 photoshoots tomorrow in Atlanta at 2 pm !" "I will be there" I said hanging up the phone.

After getting off the phone I went house shopping first. I already had furniture I just need a new house. I really wanted to say fuck what kentrell say and move to Atlanta but that's putting my kids in harm. So Ima just love to los angles. I don't want my kids living in BR it's not safe.

I called the house owner that I wanted and she sold the house to me after I cash apples her the money. It had 5 bathrooms and 5 rooms. That was enough for me and my kids. And I already knew how it looked.

I pulled into the Popeyes drive through and bought me sum Popeyes. I was bored while waiting in the line so I looked at a picture of me and the kids and posted it.

892,926,600 likes@therealkylesister: #2 I love you💞Comments:@nba_youngboy: princess slime💚@nba_kd: niece💚@Laurenlondon:pooh😍@ellamai:😘@arrogant

892,926,600 likes
@therealkylesister: #2 I love you💞
Comments:
@nba_youngboy: princess slime💚
@nba_kd: niece💚
@Laurenlondon:pooh😍
@ellamai:😘
@arrogant.tae:lonieebadass😍

When I got home I saw kentrell's car parked out in the driveway when I got out my car that's when he got out his car with a sleeping Lonnie in his hands. We walked in the house and went upstairs. He put Lonnie in my bed and I walked in the bathroom.

Kentrell followed behind me closing the door while I undressed myself and he did the same. I already knew what time it was so as soon as we got in the shower I got on my knees. He looked suprised but I wanted to try something new. I got to slumping him up and bobbing my head up and down making him. Moan. "Ahhhhh Damnn" he said.
I went faster making him nut in my mouth while I swallowed it.

He smiled at me then made me arch my back and got to work. I tried not moan loud. He nutted so quick and I came so fast we were both shocked because this never happened. After we had sex we washed up and went to bed. Lonnie was in the middle of us.

"Goodnight Kentrell" I said blushing. "Goodnight baby mama" he said. "Ohh wait kentrell I have to wake up early I have to catch a flight to Atlanta for a photoshoot." "Alright I'll lock the doors when em and Lonnie leave." He said. "Okay dadddyyyyy!" I said smirking "don't do that shit gone make me fuck yo ass up" he said eying me. "Goodnight kentrell." I said rolling my eyes and going to sleep.

AHHHHH I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO END THIS BOOK I FEEL LIKE ITS GETTING NO WHERE😫