Kayden is missing😱

Arianna pov:

It's been 4 months since that's bullshit with Nisha

It's been 4 months since that's bullshit with Nisha. Kentrell has been petitioning the court to get full custody of kayden.

I've been battling myself. I wanna spend time with Kayden but I also don't want to go against his mom's wishes.

Me and teelee have been hanging out a lot lately. She doesn't like Nisha and know how Kayden feels.

She wants me to use her as a middle man to see Kayden but I don't know.

I wouldn't want anyone around my child if I said no.

Kentrell has this idea that Laylonnie is his. And I'm starting to think it's true.

Before I went on that date with Lucus me and kentrell did fuck.

I mean I couldn't help myself. And I didn't even know that me and Lucus were gonna do anything.

Kentrell is in the studio and I am with teelee right now.

We came to get mani pedi's. I'm sipping on my champagne laughing at her crazy ass as she talks about her Babydaddy.

Kentrell texted me to see what I was doing. I told him me and teelee was about to go to the mall.

Just as we were getting in the car somebody called her phone.

"Hello... What you mean he's missing? Where the fuck is Nisha??.... So she left him in the house by his self for two days???.... What the fuck!!... I'm going to kill to kill that bitch!" She said.

I frowned as she hung up. She looked at me shaking her head and whooping the car around.

She put her hair up into a ponytail and looked over at me.

"That bitch is crazy. She doesn't deserve a child!" She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That was nisha's neighbor. Apparently that hoe left two days ago and ask her neighbor to check in on Kayden and her neighbor said Kayden never came home from school. The bus passed by but he didn't come off of it." She said.

"Oh my god, does kentrell know?" I asked.

"No. I'm not gonnna tell him. I just wanna see if I can find her first. Kentrell will kill that bitch." She said.

"She is not looking to good as a mother." I said.

"Girl, that bitch is a joke. I want kentrell to get my nephew!" She said.