She's back

Kentrell's pov:

After all that shit that happened a few weeks ago, I still haven't talked to Ari

I mean I am in the wrong tho. I fucked Nisha even though I have custody of Kayden and after Ari just fought her.

Teelee just lectured me about doing that shit.

I mean I anit trippin I know what I gotta do. But first I gotta go pick up the gang from three house so we help my momma decorate her new house.

Ion wanna do that shit but she said she gotta surprise for us so I guess I'll go.

After 30 mins of driving I called three and told them niggas to come outside.

When they got in the car they was laughing and I wanted to know what was funny.

"What's so funny?" I asked them

"Three was just talm bout how jayda finna be over momma house and we talm bout how y'all was "in love"." Babyjoe said laughing.

"Which jayda?" I asked.

"Mane you always gotta say sum!" Ben said slapping babyjoe in da back of his head.

"Oh that's her lil surprise huh? And you niggas wasn't even gone tell me?" I asked.

"I mean y'all need to talk, she anit even do nun mane." Three said.

"I don't give a fuck. She knew I needed her and she was just gone leave." I said.

"She had too it wasn't her choice," Ben said.

"What chu mean?" I asked.

"I feel like y'all should speak on why she really had to leave." Ben said.

After we was done talking we pulled up to my momma house.

"It took y'all niggas long enough, she don't even need help no more!" Teelee said rolling her neck.

"Mane you always gotta attitude!" Babyjoe said.

"Fuck youuuuuuu!" She said.

"Y'all better quit allat cussin in my damnn house!" Sheronda said.

"Waddup ma" I said.

"Hey kentrell. Come here look at this wall I did for y'all." She said.

She walked me upstairs to this open space she always had and it was pictures of us.