Babymomma drama😒

Kentrell POV:

I shook my head as nisha sat infront of me

I shook my head as nisha sat infront of me. Now that me and Ari is back together i don't even want to talk to her ass.

Ari told me she would meet us since she had to do sum wit her sisters.

I can tell by the look in this hoe eyes that she high. She betta not start shit or imma light this bitch up.

"Where yo hoe at?" She said rolling her neck.

"My GIRL is on her way!" I said.

"Ohhh yo Girl! You used to love calling me yo bitch!" She said.

"Mane that was old, I'm grown na." I said

"You wasn't to grown when you was fucking me a few weeks ago" she said laughing.

"See. This da da wrong shit." I said.

Just as I was getting ready to leave Ari fine ass walked in.

Al I could do was smile. This guh don't know what she do to me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her.

She laughed and kissed me on my neck. She pulled back and looked at nisha.

She had a mug on her face making me shake my head.

"Ari this kayden momma, Nisha and Nisha this Arianna my Girl." I said.

"Nice to finally meet you." Ari said.

"I can't say the same." Nisha said rolling her eyes.

"Mane don't start no shit bruh." I said getting irritated.

"I'm just being honest." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Look I don't mean no harm but I only came here to meet you so that you would be comfortable with me around kayden." Ari said.

"Well I don't feel comfortable. I don't want you around him." She said.

"Well I'm his daddy and I get a say in this too." I said.

"But who got custody? I will make it so you never see him again." She said.

"Bitch I'll-

"Kentrell let's just go." Ari said.

"Yeah listen to yo hoe!" She said.

"You da hoe bitch!" I said getting mad cause what you on 4?

"But you wasn't saying that when you was balls deep in this hoe a few weeks ago!" She said.

Now why the fuck this bitch gotta do all of that. I mean me and Ari wasn't officiall but we wasn't supposed to talk to nobody else.

But I still fucked up.

Ari didn't say nun but her hand went slack on my chest.

I looked down at her and swallowed. She looked up at me through her eyelashes and I could tell she was kinda hurt.

She looked down and looked around. Her neck turned to the side and I could tell she was embarrassed.

I tried to grab her but she stepped to the side.

"Yeah you don't feel so special now huh? He still want me. He just trynna class his self now that he got some money. I'm his first babymomma you his second. I always come first I had his first child. I'll snatch him back whenever. You anit got shit on me." She said.

After all that shit Nisha said, Ari walked off shaking her head.

I felt a sharp pain as I tired to grab her. She walked fast and went to hop in the car.

After I unsuccessfully ran after her I walked back to Nisha.

"You think you something huh!" I said.

"Oh I know I'm something, stop playing games and come home you know you still want me!" She said.

"And bitch that's the last time we doing shit! Trynna ruin my life and shit!" I said.

"Remember I have your son!" She said.

"Not for long hoe!" I said.

And with that I walked off. I called Ari for the 4th time and it went straight to voicemail.

I got in my car and hit my hands on the wheel in frustration.

I always knew fucking with her would come back to me.

I called again but this time left a message.

"Ari please answer the phone. I know I fucked up. I told you I wouldn't cheat on yo again. That was before we got together. Answer the phone! You betta not be with no nigga or imma kill both of y'all!"

The way I feel right na is crazy! How I fuck up with her?

Outta all the pussy in world I feel like I have nothing without her.

If you not her I don't want you.

I leaned my head back and for the first time in a while I felt like crying.

I heard a knock on the window and it was Ari. I unlocked the door so fast and sat up straight.

Ari-

"I'm still mad at you." She said.

"I'm sorry I was just-

"Just please drive for she come out here and I have to beat her ass." She said.

Drove off but I just kept looking at her while she was looking out the window.

I drove to the beach cause that's were I always go to get shit off my mind.

"Do you still love her?" Ari said.

"No I don't feel nun for her. We just share Draco." I said.

"Then why are you still sleeping with her?" She said.

"I don't even want her like that she was just easy" I said.

"When was the last time?" She said.

"A few weeks ago at da club with 3 and dem I was faded." I said.

"So do I need to be worried?" She said.

"Nahh" I said.

"I'm telling you now kentrell fuck up once, and were done fr this time. I'm tired of getting cheated on and being mistreated. I know my worth now. I won't stand for it anymore. So are you really fa me? If your not then please walk away now." She said.

"I'm fa you ma." I said smiling.

"Ok" she said smiling.

I love Ari so much.