Chapter 41🥰

ARIANNA POV🥰🥰

2 months later

It's been two whole months since I've had an miscarriage. It has been sad but my kids made me grow and feel much happier. Kentrell's best friend jayda moved back to Atlanta. She couldn't take staying in Sheronda's anymore. But shit I don't blame her.

Today I am taking Kayden, taylin, and Lonnie to six flags. I have been in LA for 2 weeks now.

I love this kids bond and I try to do everything I could do they can see their siblings. I was never the bitter type to not let them see their brothers.

Basically me and kentrell share Kayden. It's his child but Kayden loves to stay with me. He goes with his mom form here and there but he's mostly with me. I can say that Nisha has grown she's doing a lot better and has her own apartment and has a job.

But like I said Kayden basically lives with me now. While getting dressed kd and babyjoe called me.

"Hello?" I said.
"Wadddupp!" Babyjoe said.
"What you want?" I said.
"Damnn bitch it's like that???" Kd gay ass said.
"Where y'all going today?" Babyjoe said.
"I'm taking the kids to six flags." I said.
"Six flags???" Kd said.
"Yess dumbooo they have kiddy rides." I said shaking my head.
"Aight we otwwww" babyjoe said.

After getting out the shower I put on a all black jumpsuit just something comfortable and went to put the kids in the tub and got them dressed.

After I got them dressed we headed to six flags. Once we got there I got a phone call from kd and joe again. I rolled my eyes before answering.

"HELLO?" I said.
"Unt unnn attitude muchhh!" Kd said.
"Mane getcho gay ass on!" Babyjoe said.
"What do y'all need" I said getting the kids out the seats.
"We in the front of six flags" joe said.
"Alr in coming it's gone take a minute because I got 3 kids soo..." I said.
"Alright sis we gone wait." Joe said.

After getting them out of they seats we walked up to the entrance seeing babyjoe, kd, montana, Ben, 3three, boomer and the people I was not expecting to see. Kentrell and Kay!

I don't like her. I just get an off vibe with her. Ever since I had my miscarriage kentrell been all about Kay. I had to go through that pain alone while struggling with finding out how ima take care of 3 kids by myself. But you know a bitch found a way. Period!

"Heyy bestieee!" Kd said hugging me.
"Hiii earsssssss!" Lonnie said to kd making everybody laugh.

Kayden and tay tay was behind me with they daddy. While we was waiting in line kd came up to me.

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you she was here." He said.

"Who?" I said acting dumb.
"You know who." Ben came up to us making a dumb face. I just started laughing. "Dude yall messy!" I said.

I was bored so I decided to tell kd to take my pictures.

"Ouu look at my bestiee looking all thickkkkkk!" He said. Making Kay look up at me. I don't know what thsi hutch looking at but she better get the fuck on.

Looking through the pictures I decided to post one and be petty.

@therealkylesister: Make his bitch look every time she see me😘🤣!Comments@nba_kd: you petttyyy but pic credits to me😌@babyjoe: sis💚💚@laurenlondon: I miss youu💙@user1237: she's backkkk🥰Relying to @user1237: and did😝

Comments
@nba_kd: you petttyyy but pic credits to me😌
@babyjoe: sis💚💚
@laurenlondon: I miss youu💙
@user1237: she's backkkk🥰
Relying to @user1237: and did😝

I looked up and seen ben laughing at me. "Why you gotta be so petty?" He said. "Bitch should've never been staring." I said laughing.

As soon as we got into six flags my kids wanted to go on everything. They bad as hell.

As I looked over I saw Kay wobbling over somewhere. Kentrell always gotta get somebody pregnant I said in my head.

Next thing you know he coming over to me.

"Waddup" he said nodding his head.
"Heyy" I said dryly still looking at my kids ok the ride.
"What you been on" he said.
"Nothing taking care of my kids!" I said Turing to him mugging him.
"Look ari-" I cut him off. "Unt unn Kentrell I don't wanna hear shit you have to say! You lucky I even let you see  your kids other than yo other babymamas!" I said.

"I know but- I cut him off again "no nigga I don't wanna hear it."  I said turning away.

"Lemme get tay tay next week." He said. "Okay what about Kayden and Lonnie?" I said. "I just wanna spend time with them one on one." He said. "Okay I guess." I said.

He was just staring at me. "You better get back over there to yo pet she walking over here and I don't want that hoe around me." I said. "Mane why she gotta be a hoe?" He said. "Because she is!" I said rolling my neck.

"Alright mane. I love you ari " he said. "Mhmm" I said. I can not be falling for Kentrell traps. He done got me soo fucked up.

Let me know what should I do next chapter.

EXCUSE ME FOR ANY MISSPELLING!!!

I know I haven't updated in a while but this virtual school been killing mee!!!😫😫😫