Chapter 10

Ari POV: I woke up to my phone ringing and it was Kentrell. I looked to side of me and it was lucus. He so sexC🥰. I answered my phone. Hello I said in my sleepy voice. Aye Ari I'm dropping tay tay off early because my show got cancelled ima be at yo house in like 30 mins. Ok. I said and hung up. Lucus I said shaking him. Yea ma? He said. I'm finna leave my babydaddy said he dropping my son off in 30 mins. Alr I'm finna come with you he said. Ok. After he got dressed we went to my house and I went upstairs to take a shower while he was downstairs watching a movie.
Lucus POV: while ari was in the shower I decided to post that picture of us we took last night.

Liked by theshaderoom 257,890,826likes
iamlucuscoly: My whole heart right here😍 @Arianna.badass I love you ma❤️🤞🏾😍.
Comments disabled💬
It wasn't even 5 mins untill theshaderoom posted the picture I posted.

Comments disabled💬It wasn't even 5 mins untill theshaderoom posted the picture I posted

289,392,992, likes
Theshaderoom: looks like arianna.badass and iamlucuscoly are a thing👀. How does yb feel about this?👀
Comments
LaurenLondon: my sister moved on leave her alone🤦🏾‍♀️
Babyjoe: damnnn😔
Sherondagualden: leave my ari baby alone
Ella.mai: I'm here for it🥰
Arianna.badass: I love you @iamlucuscoly💙🤞🏾
383,789,900 comments
After I saw ari comment I knew she out the shower as soon as I said that she came downstairs. Heyy babe. She said. Wassam ma. Nun I'm just bored I miss my baby she said laughing. Yeah i can't wait to meet lil man to the way you was talking bout him all last night. Boy cause you was no good company last night. Yeah ight das not what you was saying in the bed tho. That's not what you was saying either she said laughing😂. Knock knock. Somebody at the door I said.
Ari POV: after he said that I just went to the door and grabbed tay tay. Hey tay tay baby. Here his bag kentrell said. And I saw yo lil boyfriend he said laughing. You have to move on someday kentrell I said. Yeah you do he said aye doe ima pick him up next week. Ok bye I said looking in his eyes. Bye he said looking in mines but broke eye contact. I felt bad but I didn't at the same time. Hi mommy stinky baby I said to tay tay. I'm finna head to the studio I'll call you later ma love you. Lucus said to me. I love you to bye. After I said that I just went upstairs to take tay tay a bath because he was sticky like he had been eating candy. Ima kick kentrell ass. I thought as my sister Lauren called my phone.
Ari: Hello
Lauren: Hello gurl why you anit tell me and Ella you had a lil boo.
Ari: i didn't know when to tell you😂
Lauren: mhmm (kross sit down) she said to my nephew.
Ari: aww tell kross I said hi. And where kam?
Lauren: he with his daddy I guess him and his brothers and sister went somewhere.
Ari: oh well talk to you later I have to wash my son up.
Lauren: ok bye
After I talked to Lauren me and tay tay went to the mall🥰 because me and my baby need to go shopping together. I was in footlocker paying for tay tay shoes when I saw him looking at me I decided to post it on Instagram because he so cute.

 I was in footlocker paying for tay tay shoes when I saw him looking at me I decided to post it on Instagram because he so cute

128,399,383, likes
Arianna.badass: mommy's baby🥰🤞🏾
Comments disabled💬
After went to the mall me and tay tay was just sitting on the couch watching paw patrol. Lucus told me he was going to call me but he never did. I anit sweating it tho. But what I'm really worried about is what if I'm pregnant because I did feel him nut inside of me. But I can't sweat that either because my period should be coming in 3 days so if it doesn't come I know what happened. It's just that tay tay is only 5 months and I'm already bout to be pregnant🤦🏾‍♀️. I feel so disappointed in myself. Its ok tho because it's life. My baby tay makes my word complete I love him so much. He lights my world up. I looked down and I see tay tay was holding his bottle I was shocked 😳. So I texted kentrell.
To babydaddy👅💚:

From Babydaddy👅💚: he already holding his bottle?😂To babydaddy👅💚: I thought you taught him that😂 From babydaddy👅💚: dat boi tow up

To babydaddy👅💚: I thought you taught him that😂
From babydaddy👅💚: dat boi tow up.
To babydaddy👅💚: he really is😂
From babydaddy👅💚: give him a kiss for me and goodnight ari.
To babydaddy👅💚: ok and goodnight kentrell.

After that tay tay was knocked out and i was getting tired. But i wanted some food so I just put tay tay in his car seat and then we went to Popeyes. This shit was long asf because of the chicken sandwich shit so I just texted Lucus.
Lucus🤞🏾💙: Hey I miss you
Quick fuck and duck🙄: oh
Read.
Lucus🤞🏾💙: umm ok.
Quick fuck and duck: ari I don't want you I was just horny you just a quick fuck and duck now don't hit me up no mo.
Read.
I just left him on read and blocked him. I could possibly be pregnant right now and he's talking about I'm a quick duck and duck. I really feel dumb I just needed someone to talk to so after I get my food. I'm gonna go to my moms house because I miss her and I honestly need her. How am I going to handle to kids. I'm not ready😔.
After I got my food I drove to my moms house. I grabbed tay tay our of the car. And rung the doorbell. Soon she came to the door with a robe on. Arianna what are you doing here this late girl? Momma I have a problem I need to talk to you I said crying. Ok let's talk baby gimme tay tay she said. Ok. After I told her what all happened she said baby you don't have to let him be in this child's life because it's not worth it. I love you baby it's ok it's gonna be ok baby and if you are pregnant I am here every bit of step. I promise you so next week you have to set up an appointment and see if you are pregnant ok baby I love you Arianna. I love you to mama bye. After we talked I went back home and put tay tay in his crib and took a shower and went to sleep. I have a lot on my mind.