Chapter 39🙁

Arianna's pov:

Kentrell has been sleeping over my house for about a week now and it's been complicated

I don't know if I want to be with him or not. He keeps asking me when are we gonna get together, but it's not that easy.

If I do get with him then I have to think about what position I'm putting my kids in.

I know they don't wanna see me and Him arguing from here and there but I mean I am having a baby in a few months.

But that's the whole point I'm having my 3RD KID by kentrell. I love him.

I just dropped the boys off to my mom. And Lonnie is going with kentrell.

"Hey Lonnie" I said.

"Hi mommy! I'm going with daddy today?" She said.

"Yes baby your going with daddy today." I said.

30 mins later

I dropped Lonnie off with kentrell and now I'm going to look for a new house.

Now that I am having a baby I'm going to need a bigger place for me and my kids to stay.

My goal is to move to Los Angeles so me and my sister Ella is gonna drive there.

Since I'm pregnant then that means I have to stay at Lauren's house.

30 mins later.

Me and Ella talk for a bout an hour then we stopped to pee and just drove vining to the music.

Kentrell pov:

I'm heading to my moms house because she want me to go to the store.

I got my babygirl Lonnie with me.

20 mins later.

"Heyy mom" I said.

"Heyy boy. Umm jayda going with you she know what to get." She said.

I looked and rolled my eyes.

"Mane why she gotta come?" I said.

"Because I said now JAYDA KENTRELL HERE!" She said.

"Come on Lonnie. We gone wait for her in da car." I said.

It took like 15 mins for her to come in the car.

"Heyy" she said.

"Waddaup" I said dryly.

"Hiii jaydaaaa!" Lonnie said.

"Hiii lonnieee!" She said.

"When you moving out my momma house?" I said pulling out the driveway.

"Actually this Saturday. I found a house for me." She said looking down.

"That's good. Ion wanna see yo face again." I said.

"Kentrell I didn't want to leave B.R. I had to leave... you know how my dad be." She said.

"Oh so now it was yo dad?? You just said yo mom told you to come with her." I said.

"What happened to you being happy to see me... You sure was happy to see me on my birthday last year." She said rolling her neck.

"Mane jayda don't get a attitude widd me." I said mugging her.

"Kentrell I really do love you. It's just you keep shutting me out for no entire reason!" She said.

"I'm shutting you out because I got a girl!" I said.

"Oh...well you should've said that.." she said.

"I just did now how my daughter know you?" I said.

"Because of your mom..." she said with her head to the window.

Now I feel bad she said she love me. And I ain't say it back. I do love jayda but Ari gone always come first.

We all got out the car while Montana followed us.

10 mins later

I pulled up in my moms driveway and jayda was the first person to grab some bag and go in the house.

This bitch better not be mad.

I walked in with the rest of the bags and Lonnie sleeping in my arms and my momma yelling at me.

"Kentrell what you did to that girl?!" She said.

"Mane I ain't do nun!" I said.

"Boy why you keep shutting her out!??" she said.

"I got a girl and dats Ari and take these damn pictures you got of me and jayda off these walls!" I said picking up Lonnie and leaving.

One thing they not bout to do is make me be cool with a opp as bitch!