Chapter 25

Ari's Pov:

I feel like my heart is about to jump out of my chest

I been riding kentrell's face since we left out the restaurant.

I got so turned on with his words and I guess he did to so as soon as we got in the car, he laid his seat back grabbing my thighs.

He lifted me over his face causing me to yelp and he sat me on his chest.

"You so fine ma." He said.

"Kentrell why do you have me like this?" I said laughing.

"Lift up this dress take yo panties off and ride my face ma." He said smirking.

"Kentrell what?!" I said

"You heard me guh. Hurry up!" He said.

I looked at him and saw he was dead ass serious.

I pulled my dress up to my waist and pulled down my panties.

Kentrell didn't waste no time he grabbed me by my ass and sat me right on his tongue making me moan.

He started moving me back and fourth making me moan louder.

I then started getting into it and moving in my own.

I've been moaning and looking into his eyes as he moved his tongue in and out.

This feel so good.

After a few more minutes I came and leaned over the seat smiling.

Kentrell day me on his lap and was staring at me.

"You so fine ma." He said making me blush.

"Ahh I got to ass blushing." He said.

"Stop kentrell I'm sleepy." I said

"Well go to sleep ima stop by and get the kids." He said.

"Okay" i said.

I snuggled into my seat and took a lil nap. When I woke up I heard laughing.

I looked up and the kayden and tay tay were smiling in my face.

I looked at kentrell to see Lonnie was on his lap in his phone while he was smirking at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him. But I've been noticing that Lonnie been wanting to be around kentrell a lot now.

I ignored it and stared ticking tay tay then kayden making them laugh.

The boys sat in the backseat and buckled there seatbelt while Lonnie was still in kentrell's lap while he was driving.

"Kentrell put her in the back seat!" I said.

"Nah she good." He said.

When we pulled up the my house kentrell picked up a sleeping Lonnie and put her in her bed while I put tay tay and kayden in there room they share together.

After getting out the shower kentrell laid down and I laid on his chest falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up to kentrell yelling at somebody on the phone.

As I listened to the conversation i realized that it was nisha.

I rolled my eyes and went to make us all some breakfast.

After waking up the kids they ate and kentrell came downstairs looking mad as hell.

"What did she say?" I asked

"Being a bitch!" He said

"What did she say kentrell." I said

"Talking bout she don't want another woman she don't know around her child, knowing damnn well she know yo ass." He said.

"Well she does have a point kentrell. Nisha maybe have heard about me but I haven't even met her yet." I said.

"That's all good but that bi-"

"Kentrell!" I said

"nah mane she always wanna start some shit!" He said

"Well how about I don't see kayden untill I meet his mom." I said

"Noo ari I want two stay wiwth you!" He said crying.

"Draco eat-"

"Nooo I don't want bru bru to weaveee!" Tay tay said crying.

Him and tay tay ran upstairs crying, while kentrell ran to go get them.

I looked over at Lonnie and smiled to make sure she was okay. But she was just minding her business playing with her toys.

They all walked downstairs and tay tay was looking at kayden while kayden walked to me with his head down.

"What's wrong kayden?" I said.

"Ari you dwon't like me no mwore?" He said.

"Come here." I said.

I pulled him in my arms and kissed his forehead. I let him stop crying before I pulled him back and looked at him.

"I do like you kayden. I just don't want your mommy to get mad at you." I said

"So you do like me?" He said.

"Kayden I love you. Once I see your mommy I can spend all the time I want with you." I said.

"Otay I love you too Ari!" He said smiling.

"Awww, you look just like yo daddy." I said

I pulled him into me and gave him a hug den kentrell gave over and wrapped his arms around my waist den tay tay and Lonnie came to join.

I love them with my whole life!!!❤️