Back together?🤷🏽

Kentrell POV:

Draco been staying wimme for bout 2 weeks na and it anit even dat hard

I thought I would have a hard time keeping his bad ass.

Me and him been spending a lot of time with tay tay and Lonnie.

When it's just em and Draco I fix him sum to eat den take him to preschool head to the studio den pick him back up and spend sum time wit him.

When it's all five of us we do the same shit but it's more fun. I love Ari and I can't lose her this time.

Right na I'm heading out the studio. I'm finna meet up with 3three.

I texted Ari and told her I'm not gone be able to pick up the kids so she said she will and she gone take em to Chucke Cheese.

I told her I'll meet her there after I'm done doing what I'm doing.

"Waddup bro. Ma said you you got kayden and you can't get in touch with nisha?" He said.

"Yeah mane! She anit even tell me shit! Mac called me and told me she left him with her!" I said

"This yo chance slime. Draco belongs with you."  He said.

"Yeah I been talking to Montana about it. I told em I want to pentition and get full custody." I said

"It's within your rights! And how he liking with you and Ari back talking?" He said

"Mane you know Draco love Ari! So yeah dat nigga happy!" I said laughing.

"That's good slime! So is you gone make it official?" He said.

"I want to take her out to dinner and imma ask her to be wimme tonight." I said

"Look at chu slime!" Growing up!" He said.

"Fuck you bitch!" I said laughing.

"Na but foreal slime a good woman will bring out a better man." He said

"I believe it you lover ass boy." I said.

After we was done in the studio and doing what we needed to do, I texted ari and told her I was on my way. She told me they was already there and they was finna Oder some pizza.

As I was driving there Nisha ass finally called me back.

I took a deep breath before I answered the phone.