Finding out the gender💙 or💗

Arianna's POV:

Nene had just left out of my house 30 mins ago she said that she's going to live with her Aunty. I have to go to my doctors office to go see my gender of my baby.

I don't want to do a big gender reveal like how I did tay tay because it was just to much money and plus I have to set up tay tay birthday party in a couple months.

I got out of my bed and got tay tay from out of his bed to take him a bath. As I was washing his hair it was so curly so I decided to take a picture and post it on Instagram.

 As I was washing his hair it was so curly so I decided to take a picture and post it on Instagram

262,929,282 likes
@Arianna.badass: Mommy's little prince🥺
Comments
@laurenlondon: 😍
@ellamai: awwww baba🥺
@3three:💚💚💚
@ben10: i tenya🤞🏾💚
3,000 comments

"Come on tay tay you have get dressed to see your dada baby."

"dada!!!" he yelled excitedly

"mhmm yess dada come on."

After i got him out of the tub i got him dressed and sent kentrell a picture

To babydaddy😍💚:

From babydaddy😍💚: fat mann hurry up and bring him over here

Read.

30 mins later

"Kentrelll!!" i yelled.

"what guh quit yelling, and gimme my son." he said

"well i didnt see you right there." Is tay tay spending a night or no?"

"mane my son staying with me." he said mugging.

"ok bye i have to go to a doctors appointment."

"Aye ari?" he yelled

"yes kentrell?"

"what you think the gender gone be?" he said making his face soft.

"uhh i dont know i really want a girl tho." i said smiling.

"oh" he said dryly.

"whats wrong?" i asked him.

" I just hope its not a girl.... I want you to have my lil girl." he said looking hurt.

"well were gonna see." i said smiling weakly.

"if it is a girl ill still be there for her like i promised." he said smiling.

"okay thank kentrell."

1 hour later

I walked in the doctors office to hear my name be called immediately.

I walked in the room and the doctor put that cold ass gel on my stomach making me winch.

"Okay ms. Arianna your currently 5 months pregnant and let's see your having a...... a girl." She said smiling.

"Oh my god I said smiling.

"Okay fill out these papers and then your next appointment is next month."

After filling out the paperwork I got in my car and texted kentrell.

To babydaddy😍💚: kentrell it's a girl😁.
From Babydaddy😍💚: yeahhhhh😁.

I knew kentrell felt some type away but I know he was gonna keep his promise. Either way if he didn't keep it my kids were going to be good either way.

I'm just so glad that I have a girl🥰.

Just a short chapter but don't worry😉

Kentrell and Arianna gonna get back together?

Does kentrell fell some type of way
If your reading this vote for this book

Would you rather eat a big bowl of dog food and chicken or a big bowl of cat litter and fish?😂