Chapter 22

Ari's POV:

"Omg kentrell stop staring at me!" I said laughing

"I can't stare at you? Yo fine ass." He said.

"Ughh you urk my nerves." I said.

"Come here gimme a kiss I anit seen you all day." He said kissing me all over my face.

"You keep staring take a picture it will last longer." I said laughing.

"On 4ktrey I'm taking pictures and videos." He said.

"Omg whatever!" I said laughing.

He wakes up on me and scooped me up in his arms, sitting on the sofa with me in his lap.

I smiled at him and ran my fingers through his hair. Omg kentrell is so fine.

He smiled at me making his diamond grills show and leaned in for a kiss.

We started making out untill his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Mane what the fuck you want?" "No!" "I already told yo ass no nisha ."

I got up from his lap and walked in tay tay room to see him on his tablet.

I know nisha and every time I would go to a lil party that kentrell's family was having, she would be there.

I just wanted to give him privacy while I play with tay tay for a while.

Tay tay fell asleep so I went back downstairs to see kentrell looking mad asf.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Mane I want my son!" She don't know how to do shit!" He said.

"What happened?" I asked

"Mane nisha hoe ass gone drop my son off to my momma house cause she going out of town with some nigga!" He said

"Why she couldn't drop her off with her momma?" I asked.

"Her and her momma don't speak to eachother. She only dropped him off to my momma because she know that she anit gone say no." He said

"Well you can bring kayden over here. Or I'll just see you tomorrow." I said.

"Nahh I'll bring him over here. I wanna spend time with you." He said smirking.

Well with with kayden, tay tay, and Lonnie here we definitely can't do what we were gonna do." I said

"What the fuck! Why?" He asked.

"Because boyyy." I said

"Na I gotta jerk off?" He said

"I guess so." I said laughing.

He left and went to go get kayden while i went and straightened up tay tay's room because whenever kentrell's boy's come over they all have there own bed.