Prolouge

(Edited)
Third person's view.

Its not easy to exactly fit in with others when you grew up in front of the screen.
That's what Akane, suiran always felt since the day her childhood was robbed from her.

But she didn't mind it. She was happy to be doing what she loved the most. She loved performing. Singing her songs and dancing along. She had fun training from morning to night along the four members of the girl group.

She didn't actually made a lot of real friends despite being friendly. It was fine though since she had her four friends to back her up. She didn't got the chance to go to school like the other four since they were all homeschooled by their parents for training.

And at the age of 8 they started their careers as actress and eventually as a girl group.

But suiran wanted to know what a normal life of a teenager felt like. She wanted to give time for her newly born little sister since she couldn't do that because of her schedule.

That's when she decided to take the time off.

She should already be in her third year of highschool by the time that she decided to leave the industry temporarily since she wanted to focus on her studies a bit more.

Her little sister shiro was already a toddler by the time and that made her want the normal life more and more since she wanted to spend time with the little one more... to make a lot more memories.

She'd really like to visit the beach with out people following them or cameras to shoot them and body guards to protect them.

The other members of the girlgroup agreed to this and decided to go back to their hometowns for a normal life. They wouldn't want to miss out since their in their teens

The world was a bit devastated by the news of the temporary disbandment of the girlgroup but nonetheless accepted the decision.

Since her mother is going to be busy with their company she decided to hand suiran and her toddler sister to her auntie.

After finding out about the devastating loss of her aunt's only son and his wife. ms. Akane was sure that her daughter's smiley and happy personalities can be a great emotional support for the woman and so she decided to send the kids off across the country and to her auntie's mansion like house.

The morinomiya estate.

—————————-

Character bio
Name: Suiran Akane
Age : 15
Occupation: well known idol
Mother: Ashiro Akane
Father: unknown
Sister: Shiro Akane (toddler)
Hair color: her hair as an idol was mostly dark red and a few times blonde and is usually long.

Idol look
(But with more appropriate clothing)

Idol look (But with more appropriate clothing)

I do not own the art.