Chapter fifteen-Moonlight

Suiran's pov.

"What's wrong suiran?" Ryuiichi asked me as i rummage my bag.

The kids are ready to go and their only waiting for me. They stared at me as i took out all my stuff but still couldn't find my shirt.

My uniform got soaking wet while we were playing so now i really need to change shirt before going up to the stage.

Im the opening performance for pete's sake!. I found out from saikawa earlier that i actually had to perform two performances because im the chairwoman's representative and my class' representative.

Way to go oba-san -.-

"I cant find my shirt! Im sure i packed it tho?" I said confusedly.

"What's holding you guys?" Hayato stated as he entered the room with his bag over his shoulder, still wearing his baseball uniform under his black oversized jacket.

"Sui-neechan's shirt is missing" takuma said pointing at me.

"Why are you wet?" He asked as he came close to help me stuff my things back inside my bag.

"Oh. The kids accidentally poured water on me earlier.. its my fault tho. I pretended that I cant wake up." I said smiling sheepishly.

"Here" he stated taking his jacket off and handing it to me.

"Wont you be cold later tho?" I asked as i stood up to take the jacket.

"Idiot, its a bonfire.. it's suppose to keep us warm." He said smacking my head lightly before ruffling my hair.

"Hurry up you must be cold" he said as he led the kids out of the room.

"Thanks yato" i said with a smile.

He tried to hide it but i could see the small smile that appeared on his face when i called him that.

I turned to the corner of the room removing my blouse and my skirt leaving me in my sports bra and cycling before wearing hayato's large jacket.

I sniffed as i slipped the jacket on.

It has his scent.

Gosh im turning weird again. Im wearing his clothe tho. I felt the corners of my mouth tug up... i cant help but smile as i felt my face go red.

Im glad that im smol because the jacket reached my mid thighs. And im glad that this time im wearing my black long socks.

I nodded my head satisfied with how i looked before i slid the door open smiling upon going out.

"Do i look ok?" I asked stuffing my hands in the front pocket as i smiled sheepishly to which the kids placed a thumbs up at me with a smile

"You look good in it suiran" usaida said with a smile as he side eyed hayato.