Chapter 3- babysitter's club

Suiran's pov.

Ryuuichi and i arrived at the babysitter club's room.

We were the first ones there so we entered and closed the door setting the toddlers down to which kotaro showed shiro around.

Kawaii.

Along the way me and kashima spoke a lot and im glad we weren't as awkward to each other like before.

I learned a few things about his situation.

Oba-san transferred him to her school just a month ago after taking him under her wings. They have the same situation. I felt bad for him. But atleast we have each other now. As an exchange he'd have to help out at the babysitter's club.

I also found out that the children there are actually children of the teachers here with the exemption of kotaro of course.

It was already the middle of the school year so it was unexpected that a transferred student will come tho. I wonder what the student's reaction of me will be?

Im getting nervous now that i think of it.

"Can i look around the school for now?" I asked kashima to which shiro's ears perked up.

"Oh sure! Just come back an hour before class starts ok?" He said with a smile.

"Nee-chan! Me too!" Shiro said running up to me, raising her hands up for me to carry her.

I sighed smiling at her before raising her up.

I patted my skirt a bit before waving goodbye to kotaro and kashima. I slid the door open walking out of the building to explore the large academy.

Wow. This is fancy.

I looked around in awe as we come around a field. This should be where the baseball team practices..

There were already a few students warming up.. i guess they're part of a club?

I continued to walk around with shiro now walking beside me. She was silent in awe as she looked around the place.

"Aww it sucks that they disbanded before valentines day came around!" I flinched a bit as I accidentally eavesdropped at the player's conversations.

"Yeah.. i was planning on sending chocolates to mari-sama~ she loves chocolates!" I heard the other said to which i sweat dropped.

"Mari- chan hates chocolate~" i jolted at shiro's statement as she held her fist cutely up her face.

I placed my hands in a shh sign as i grabbed her up quickly heading back to the daycare. Its still twenty minutes and an hour before class so i think we should still look around. But chances are shiro would blow my cover before people even realize who i am.

As we came infront of the door i stopped to stare as shiro to which stared back.

"Shiro, sweety... you cant tell that im an idol ok?" I said in a soft whisper.

Everytime i tell her something in a whisper she knows that its a secret so she placed her fingers up in a shh sign before giggling.

"Good girl~" i said ruffling her hair before sliding the door open.

"Excuse us~" i stated as i slid the door.

To my surprise the room was full of running kids now. With a pink haired guy holding a baby and a black haired male holding his fist up as if he's about to smack someone.

Well that's scary.

The kids stop running around to stare at us before quickly running back to kashima and the other two guys.