Chapter five- i hate sweets

Suiran's pov.

"Im back~" i stated as i opened the sliding door.

The kids stopped running around before running up to me. I crouched down to catch them all but ended up falling to the floor.

I giggled at them as they all laughed.

"Onee-chama! You smell good~" takuma cheered stuffing his face into my shirt. My chest to be exact. " good~" kazuma stated with a teary eye.

Heat traveled up my face but i shrugged it off realizing that he's just a kid.

" t-takuma kun i think you shouldn't do that" kashima stated flustered as he tried to take the twins off me.

The kids settled down as i finally was able to sit upright dusting the invisible dust off my uniform.

"Maybe this is what you're referring to" i said to takuma and kazuma smiling as i pulled out the two plastic bags full of cookies.

"cookies!!" The kids yelled before pouncing at me again causing me fall to the floor.

Taka was able to take both plastic bags away from my hands smiling in victory as he raised it.

" i got it!" He said raising it up.

"Oi share those." Kamitani said with a dark face.

"But i Got it!" Taka responded but stopped upon seeing kamitani's fist up.

Taka flinched looking down before giving the others some.

I giggled as i sit up with shiro on my lap receiving a cookie from taka.

"Did you made this onee-chan?" Shiro asked as she stuffed her cheeks.

"Yeah i made that. But the other bag was from inomata san" i stated calling maria by her surname since the kids might not recognize her.

"Ino-neechama?!" Kirin shouted in delight as their eyes sparkled.

"Aehhh!!" Midori shouted waving her cookie around.

Looks like they know her well.

"Nii-chan!" I looked at kotaro as he raised his cookie into kashima's mouth to which kashima smiled accepting it.

Cuteee~

"Nii-chan!" We both turned to taka as he copied kotaro. I giggled at his actions.

"I dont like sweets." Kamitani coldly answered as he turned his face away.

Harsh.

"Nii-chan you meanie! You're not my nii-chan anymore!" Taka wailed out turning away from kamitani.

"I'll eat it taka-kun" i said smiling at him to make him stop wailing out.

Luckily he did stop, smiling as he sniffed before running up to me raising his cookie to my mouth. I bite a portion of the cookie humming in delight.

"You sure you dont want any kamitani? It's actually good." Kashima offered as he ate a cookie.

" sorry i dont really like sweets." He said still refusing.

"Eh? just one kamitani~" i persuaded him raising a cookie up to which he only stared at it.

"Come one kamitani kun! Just one~" i said trying my best to act a bit cute.