Chapter sixteen- drunk.

Third person's pov.

Suiran's eyes widened a bit seeing the guy step out from the shadows.

"Kimura... teru san?" She called out in utter shock.

"So?.. seeing that you came here means that.. you'll date me right?" He asked with a devious smirk leaning down closely to the said girl.

Akane stood her ground. Face stern as she stared back, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows in utter amusement.

There's no way he knows... he's way to comfy coming up to me this close..she thought with a smile.

"Kimura san.. sorry but i already like someone else" she said scratching her head with the nicest smile she could ever muster up.

The said guy scoffed in annoyance. He didn't like that every girl he didn't like wanted him then when he set his eyes into this one girl she doesn't want him.

He pulled her wrist slamming her to the wall of the building, locking her into a kabedon. She flinched at the force that hit her back.

He smiled deviously down at her ." Then will it be ok to spread this?" He asked her snaking his hand down his pockets.

He fished out his phone opening it then showing her a picture.

She stared at the phone squinting her eyes from the sudden brightness to look at it better.

She was speechless.

It was her in the photo.. it was earlier when she took off her uniform to wear hayato's jacket.

She was an idol. Yes. She wore a few clothing that was too revealing but she never had a picture of her wearing only a bra and some short cycling.

Well maybe except that one time that they wore swimsuits on a music video..

But still. She's not soomin right now. She's akane suiran. If this goes out her reputation in school would be ruined.

"Neh neh~ this one shows you wearing a jacket with kamitani's name on the back.. should i spread it then? I'll caption 'wearing her boyfriend's jacket after their tiring session of fucking.. how bout that?" He said in a threatening manner.

Akane's face was void of emotions but her blood was running cold. She didn't care about her reputation anymore. When that rumor spreads it'll embarrass hayato.. and most importantly kamitani-sensei.

She grew closer to the family of three for the past month specially to taka.. she wouldn't want them involved.

She sighed in defeat.. as if she'd want to lose to anything.

She rose her head to meet his gaze as that devious smile never left his gaze. He smirked in delight placing the phone back to his pockets. He held her chin.

"Wah~ I've only seen you smile .. I've never seen you look like that... looks so adorable" he said in a teasing manner.

Akane flicked her head to removed his hand, glaring at him. If she wasn't on school grounds she would've beat him into a pulp by now.Akane had enough of his games. Raising her hands up to push him away she was stopped by him, holding her hands to the wall. She let out a scoff scrambling around trying to kick his little balls. He dodge pretty easily.

He was a part of the school's judo club. He wasn't the strongest but he was strong enough to hold her down.

"Aw, whats with the glare?.. dont worry.. i dont bite" he said with a smile coming closer as she backed away turning her head to the side.