Chapter ten- asshole for a dad

Suiran's pov.

"Im guessing you dont have a good relationship with your dad?" Hayato blurted out in a small whisper as he bit into his burger.

I turned to him before staring back at shiro and taka as they ate their food infrotn of us.

I shook my head, sighing. "Let's just say that i have an asshole for a dad" i said in a whisper before letting out a small smile.

"That makes us two" he said shrugging that made me turn to him.

"Not in good terms with your dad too huh?" I asked him to which he only nods

"Taka hasn't even met him." He said with a shrug as if it was a simple thing.

I looked at taka's smiling face with a sad face.

Aw.. poor kid. But he seems to be holding up well tho.

"Now that i think of it... there's no teacher named akane in our school... the daycare is only for school staff's children.. so.. how can shiro be allowed there?" He asked me.

"Woah hayato.. that was the longest thing you've ever said." I said with a giggle making him look away with a scoff.

"Just answer the damn question" he said blankly.

"Oba san allowed us" i answered with a smile.

"Oba-san? You're grandma? Who?" He asked confusedly as he finished up his burger.

"Oh? I thought you already knew since usaida mentioned it the first day.." i said confusedly tilting my head to the side.

"I guess you spaced out that time?" I said giggling at his expression . He was trying to remember.

"The chairwoman. She's my grandma, remember?" I asked him.

His eyes seemed to widen a bit before staring blankly at me.

"Oh.." he said simply before sipping on his cola.

"W-wait so you.. live with kashima?" He realized as he turned to me.

"Hmm" i hummed in response as i chewed.

"Nee-chan! Let's go to the mall again next time!" Shiro said as the four of us walked home.

"Yeah! We have a lot more token left!"taka said jiggling up the bag full of tokens.

I giggled before nodding with a smile.

"Yeah and next time, wear a shirt that says im your sister" i said jokingly at shiro making her giggle.

"You too taka" i said laughing at the memory of what happened earlier to which taka only looked at me cluelessly.

Hayato seemed to blush a tad bit looking away from us .

Flashback to earlier at the mall.

"Onee-chan! Cotton candy!" Shiro said with a smile as she pointed to the cotton candy stall.

"Nii-chan i want that!" Taka said pulling on hayato's baseball pants.

" you just ate" he said refusing.

Oh no.. he's gonna blow.

I thought as tears started to fall from taka's eyes.

"Come on taka.. I'll treat you some." I said crouching down to hold his hand.

He sniffed a bit before grabbing my hand smiling as they both led me to the cotton candy stall.

I fished my wallet out taking money and handing it over to the lady as taka and shiro pointed what they wanted.