chapter 31- start a new.

Suiran's pov.

I can't help but stare outside the window  , seeing the fluffy clouds as we pass by.

i know that shiro was upset earlier as we said our goodbyes to everyone, despite her smiles and assurance, i know that she's not really happy that i insisted on leaving to tokyo a week early.

i just can't stand it. everywhere i go and look, reminds me of him.. of us.

and everytime that it happens my chest tightens and my eyes water up almost instantaneously.

the urge to cry comes up and it hurts a lot. i do my best to push the feeling down for the sake of shiro.. i didn't want her to notice my situation.

i know that it must have been petty of me to just leave him like that... we could've talked it out. i had always had that urge to just jump back into his arms.

but it really pained me.. the fact that i saw him make out with someone. not just that.. the fact that girls always swooned over him, i know I can't complain since it's the same for me when it comes with guys... but I can't help but to feel jealous.

and then the fact that he never came back to me after that night...i was ready to talk with him after that night, after I've calmed down and was ready to face him.

i made a mental note of waiting for him to comeback for the next three days.. until yesterday came and he never showed up.

that's when i said my farewell to everyone before packing my belongings and planed on leaving today.

"neechan?" i turned to my side seeing shiro  rubbing her eyes out of sleep.

i smiled soflty at her cute gestures, ruffling her hair before i handed her, her bottle.

"we're almost landing hun" i muttered to her sleepy state as she nodded before dozing off to sleep.

i sighed heavily before taking out my phone. i really have to take my mind off him.

it's too suffocating.

i decided to check my Instagram to see what the many notification was about.

but i could only froze, feeling my heart clench as i choke on my own quiet sobs when our pictures came into view.

i forgot that almost all my post either consisted of shiro or my dates with him.

but it mostly consisted of us.

i quickly shut my phone off before i broke down.

i blocked him yesterday.

completely cutting him out of my life... all that's left are the photos.. but I don't think i could delete all of those.

I'd rather buy a new phone to use.

i jolted upon feeling my phone vibrate and a text came into view.

Kaira-nee <3
hey hun we're already waiting for you better hurry up before hashiro eat all the food.

i smiled slightly at her before texting back.

Suichachan <3
calm down im literally up in the air.

Mari 🐞
then tell the pilot to drop your ass down here quickly 🙄

Aoi_thekoifish
uhm mari.. that's not how it actually works...

hashiroro~
why the heck are you texting here when you're literally sitting beside each other?..