Chapter four- cookies

Just a heads on. There wont be any manga spoilers since in focusing on the 12 episode anime. But there will be a lot of chapters with my own plot and twist so yeah~

Third person's view.

The class instantly quietened as their teacher walk in. Quickly they went back to their respective places.

"Class, im sure you've heard about our transfer student.. please come in"

The boys looked at the door expectedly excited knowing that it will be a girl. While the girls stared to see if she would be a competition for them.

And upon sliding the door and walking in. They all looked in awe at the pretty girl. Black short hair . Pale as white skin. Glasses adored her cute complexion with a natural blushed cheek and pink plump lips.

"Woah.. she could really pass as an idol." A student whispered to his seatmate.

The girls had mixed feeling about this. Some felt jealous and anxious but the few group of girls were adamant on making her their friend.

"Introduce yourself." The teacher stated when she only stood there frozen and nervous.

She snapped out of her frozen state blinking fastly to release her tension before smiling softly .

"Goodmorning! My name is Akane, Suiran.. its nice to meet you all.. i hope we can get along well" she sighed in relief upon being able to introduce her self smootly.

The boys stared dreamily at her .

She wondered her eyes around the room smiling upon seeing kamitani and kashima. She waved at them in a small manner to which kashima returned. And kamitani .. only looked away.

"Your seat is over there.. shall we start class now?" He stated to her pointing to the empty seat by the window beside kashima.

She beamed upon realizing that She'll be sitting beside someone she knows.

She thank the teacher before heading to her seat.

"Ok for today's lesson..."

*KRINGGGGG*

Lunch break has officially arrived and the students approached her in curiosity one by one introducing themselves.

She was overwhelmed by the attention she was receiving but nonetheless was used to it.

She smiled back at them happy that they were treating her like a normal student instead of a popstar.

"Hey akane-san im heading to the daycare for lunch.. wanna head back with me?" Kashima stated after squishing himself in the crowd.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me.. lets go!" She cheered standing up to pull him away.

"Ehh~" the boys said in dismay seeing that kashima was already closed with the girl knowing they wont have a chance anymore.

"Its ok ushimaru-san" the girls sweatdropped patting ushimaru's back as she stared in defeat at the girl pulling kashima.

"Well atleast she's not close to kamitani yet." The boys said in relief as they assured themselves.

But jaws dropped when she stopped infront of his seat pulling him up even tho he didn't want to come.

"She's not scared at all huh?" The girls sweat dropped at her cheery expression despite kamitani's scary face.

"Come on kamitani~ taka will be happy if you joined us" he sighed in defeat before letting the girl pull the both of them to the daycare.