chapter nineteen

SUIRAN'S POV.

"you really shouldn't push yourself too much.." i said as i placed the wet towel on top of ryuiichi's head.

"thank you sui.." he said before coughing on his hands. " but i think you shouldn't stay in here for too long" he continued smiling gently. "you'll catch my cold"

"nah~ it's ok dont worry too much.." i said with a giggle.

ryuiichi had a cold today. that's the first.

we were already in highschool and till now i still cant believe that no one has recognized me. the internet isn't on crack anymore thankfully and things have been going smootly for the past year. last week hayato and i decided to join the babysitter's club. mostly because kotaro asked us too.

"neh ryuu... can i ask you something?" i asked him.

he looked at me before nodding. ive been meaning to ask him this for so long now... a year actually..

"remember the bonfire/ firework incident?" i asked him reluctantly.

he nodded and gestured for me to go on and so i took a breath in to calm my nerves because i dont know if this is going to be embarrasing or not.

"d-did hayato.. carried me into my room o-or was it you?" i asked him in a frenzy way.

i can feel my face reddening instantly.. ugh. this is annoyingg

he giggled at my antics before letting out a cough, covering his mouth.

"dont laugh at me" i said letting my body fall into the bed with a groan. yup this is embarrassing

he smiled trying to muffle his giggled which was obviously not working. (  ̄^ ̄)

"just answer it" i said glaring at him playfully,

" fine fine.. " he said. he looked up in thought of what happened that night and when his face lightened up, ilooked at him expectantly waiting for his answer.

"it wassssss....." he said dragging the S.

just fucking spew it out already.

"kotaro and shiro" he answered.

Wait.. for real?

There was this long ass pause before he started falling into his own fits of coughing and laughter.

yep... imma kill this guy.

i took a pillow harshly hitting him with it. im sure if kotaro sees me he'll definitely stare at me in horror.

"SUI! are you trying to kill him?" oba chan exclaimed quickly hitting my head, taking the pillow i was holding she smashed it on my face which resulted to me on the ground.

"maybe?"i answered her question as i rubbed my butt.. that hurted way too much.

Ryuiichi's face was redder and his eyes showed that he was severely dizzy from my attacks.

Yep.. he's dying.

grandma sighed before ushering me to leave the room."let ryuiichi have his rest.. go help the kids in the kitchen" she said. (ー ー;)

great.. now i'll never know if that idiotic scene was a dream or not.. AND HAYATO HAD TO BE A JERK DODGING MY QUESTIONS!

if your'e wondering what the hell im talking about then..

le flashback~

i can feel someone carrying me.. i feel so tired for some reason...

i slowly opened my eyes and sure enough someone was holding me.. the ceilings.. am i at the mansion?

"where's her room?" the person carrying me asked.

" this one.." i heard.. ryuiichi?

Wait. So is saikawa the one holding me? How did they find me?... waIt?!

Was Hayato really there earlier?! I-i thought it might be just an illusion tho..

Memories of the explosions earlier invaded my mind once again and my heart started pounding heavily.

I couldn't open my eyes from tiredness and i whimpered out in horror feeling my eyes watering..

E-Explosions.. i-its f-following me... i-it hurts.. m-mommy help me!

"H-help me please..." i managed to whimper out as that someone laid me down my bed.

I can feel someone caressing my hair in order to sooth and calm me down, and i slowly.. forced my eyes open when the warmth left slowly.

Everything was blurry but i managed to grab his hands before he was able to leave completely.

Rubbing my eyes i slowly sat down.."p-please stay.. dont leave me" i slurred out in my daze state.. teary eye and all.

My eyes focused a bit as his reddened face.. his clothes made me think that he was definitely not saikawa.. he's not wearing black.

He crouched down a bit to push me back to sleep.

"Take some rest.." he whispered coming close to kiss my forehead which made me giggle."what's so funny?" He asked me confusedly.

He maybe thinking im crazy in this deluded state of mine.. and maybe i am cause.. "you sounded a lot like this guy i like." I started with a yawn indicating im sleepy.

My mind and heart was starting to finally calm down... i feel so safe right now.

"Really?.. what's he like?" He asked promptly laying his head on top of his hand to stare at me whilst playing with my fingers.

That is very soothing..

"He's grumpy.. but a softy and-" i stopped as i yawned out.

"Go to sleep... or you wanna change out of that jacket?" He asked softly, he pulled the covers up to my neck.

"No.. i love this jacket.. im never giving it back" i said with my eyes slowly drooping close.

"You can have it then.." he whispered to himself.. but i heard it loud and clear..

"Goodnight.." i whispered to which he only hummed before placing a kiss on my forehead.

Is this another dream again?..

I hope not.

Flashback end~.

Ugh... now that i look back.. if that was hayato then that is freaking EMBARRASSING!.

I shook my head quickly to get rid of that embarrassment of a scene out of my head.

"Oh? Ni chan!!" I snapped back to reality realizing that I've already arrived at the kitchen.

I looked down seeing that kotaro and shiro were squeezing lemons.. cute.

"Nice job you guys" i said ruffling their heads before standing up to get started on the lemon drink.

The questions can wait i guess..