chapter 39 - jealousy..

third person's pov.

"i want you back my ass" sui muttered to herself unconsciously glaring at the two pair a few meters away from her.

"if you don't stop you'll break that in half" hashiro said with a giggle.

sui jolted out from her stare turning to hashiro before looking down at her crumpled pompoms.

"pom poms cant break in half idiot" the latter said rolling her eyes.

they were in their cheerleading uniforms specifically a short skirt and a top, practicing their routine for the upcoming baseball game.

"why don't you just get back with him?" her bestfriend suggested as the two of them stretched.

her eyes kept wondering to the pitcher of the baseball team.. a girl handing him a bottle of water.

she scoffed seeing him accept it, drinking from it.

rolling her eyes she looked away, mood dropping as she continued stretching.

"i wont ever get back with him" she said huffing her puffy cheeks out making hashiro laugh at her remarks.

"im sure you're going to eat your words sooner" she mumbled.

"guess who's back bitches!" the two turned to the voice smiling as they saw Mari come back wearing her cheerleading uniform.

"oh my gosh mari could you stop? our babies are here!"aoi scoffed flicking mari's forehead as she walked pass her.

"yah! im basically your senpai!" mari argued as she headed our way.

we giggled. "Kaira nee already got the routine done.. we'll start when she arrives" aoi announced.

"Finally! let's go eat~" hashiro said utterly tired as their captain finally announced that practice is over.

suiran smiled before nodding her head.

but before they could even leave a hand gently grabbed her wrist stopping her.

she turned around meeting eyes with the guy she'd been staring at, the whole time.

she rolled her eyes, remembering the girl who gave him water earlier.. it was the same girl from the cafe.

(a/n: incase you forgot, she saw him with a girl at the cafe)

"what?" she asked looking away from him.

"wanna come?" he asked.

she looked at him in curiosity ." where?" she asked.

"hotel" he answered making her eyes wide and jaw drop.

w-what the hell is wrong with him?!.

her face flushed red at her thoughts "why me? go take that girl earlier." she said with her eyebrows scrunched.

he scoffed in amusement."before you think of something inappropriate. my mom and taka are there.. taka wanted to see you" he explained.

" oh.. o-ok" she mumbled looking away as her ears turned red in embarrassment.

he leaned in close to her ears making her flinch. " if you want I'll book another room for us" he muttered teasingly.

"YAH KAMITANI YOU-"

"hashiro-san I'll take her now ok?" he said to her friend to which the latter nodded in approvement, with matching thumbs up.

"see ya later sui!" hashiro said leaving sui dumbfounded. " OH AND DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION OK?!" the girl shouted from afar.

sui was already a blushing mess eyes wide stricken from their remarks. " H-HASHIRO HOW COULD YOU-?!".

"DONT WORRY WE WONT!" hayato answered back waving slightly.

sui turned to him in utter disbelief. " yah kamitani you-"

"call me yato" he stated as he placed his arm behind her back to lead her away.

she stepped away from him, crossing her arms.

"and if i don't want to?" she said raising her eyebrow at him.

"taka doesn't know" he mumbled looking away.

sui was speechless, eyes softening.
she knows how much dissapointed taka will feel if he found out about them splitting..

"ok then" she said agreeing.

hayato smiled a bit before interwining their fingers and dragging her away.

"does your mom know?" she asked as they walked the streets.

he shook his head making her jaw drop. "why didn't you-"

"It's pointless when we eventually get back together right?" he straight out answered making her heartbeat fasten.

"you're crazy..." she mumbled looking away as heat travelled up her face for the umpteenth time today.

"are you jealous?" he asked making her turn to him.

"what?"

"about momo?" he said before gesturing his hands as if he was drinking a bottle of water.

realization hit her making her shook her head. " im not jealous about your girlfriend."

"you mean my cousin?" he said making her stare at his amusement stricken eyes.

her mouth formed an O as she realized that she'd been jealous for nothing.

"dont worry angel.. your the only one i love" he whispered teasingly making her scoff in amusement.

"says the guy who kissed another girl when he got drunk" she retorted making him frown

"sui you know that i got tricked by that escapee from hell- what's her name again?" he said as he stopped holding both her hands in his.

"naomi?" she mumbled with a pout on her lips as she looked away, almost giggling at the words he used to describe her.

"yeah that girl.. she was wearing the same as your clothes remember?" he said.

"yeah sure smart ass" she said rolling her eyes playfully at him.

he chuckled before pulling her close.
"I'll get you back.." he said bringing their intertwined hands up to his lips, placing a kiss on her knuckles.

"yeah dream all you want mister" she teased before releasing his hold and walking ahead him.

"hey you passed the hotel idiot!"
__________

thoughts about her new nickname👀 .. angel awee~

also i didn't notice that this chapter wasn't published yesterday so im very sorry you guys.