Chapter 20- confession?

Akane suiran's pov.

"Ehh?!? Are you even sure about that?" I asked ryuiichi as i bite on my honey bun.

"A-actually im not" he said with a sigh making me sigh at him.

We're actually having our lunch break outside on the grass with the toddlers. Ryuiichi seemed stressed about something that happened earlier. I had to go to the cooking club earlier this morning so I wasn't there when the commotion happened.

Apparently a guy came in earlier and all this shit started going down and now ryu is claiming that the guy was having an affair with sawatari sensei.

I dont believe it one bit to be honest.. but one thing's for sure.

I'm gonna beat him up for calling midori a poop machine... seriously? If he's having an affair with someone, atleast get along with her child right?

This senpai sound like a total douchbag.

"You shouldn't stick your noses to those kind of stuffs.." kamitani said upon his arrival, sitting down beside me.

"Honey bun?" I asked raising a honey bun as he popped the straw into his banana milk carton.

"Yeah?" He simply said making ryuichi chuckle.

I felt my face heating up.. pfft! H-he thought im calling him honey bun OMFG that's adorable HAHA.

"Pfft.. i-i meant would you like one" i said with a cocky smile making him turn to me in realization.

His face started heating up before looking to the side, sipping on his drink whilst ignoring our laughing fits.

"Kamitani.. y-you're so obvious at times.." usaida said wiping his tears away from too much laughing.

"I dont mind calling you honey bun if you'd like tooo~" i said in a sing-song teasing voice as i rested my elbows on top of his shoulders before ruffling his hair.

"Shut up." He muttered still looking away.

"Yosh!" I said standing up to dust my skirt.

"Where you going?" He asked as i walked to the kids to kiss them goodbye.

"Oh. The back of the old building.. yah know? Under that big tree?" I said before kissing kotaro's cheeks.

"Why?" Ryuichi asked chewing his food.

"Yikes.. dont talk while you're chewingg" i said flicking his forehead as i passed by.

"Are you confessing to someone akane san?~" usaida said in a teasing tone.

"It's actually the other way around."i said as i took my phone out to see if i look fine.

Damn ilook fine as hell.

Kidding, i look like shit.

"Eh?! Is he handsome oneechama?" Kirin asked quickly running up to me with shiro .

"Yeah yeah! Like a prince?.. the ones who kiss you awake?" Shiro asked in excitement.

"Yes?" I said in an asking tone, well that sounded believable .. "i actually had never seen him before tho." I said with a smile, scratching my nape as i crouched down their height.

"What's his name?" Takuma asked me as he dragged kazuma to my side. " maybe i know him! I know people!" He said cheerfully with kazuma tearfully agreeing.

"Kaito Hatake.." i said recalling the name that was left on the note.

"Isn't that the captain of the basketball team?" Ryuichi said in an asking tone.