Chapter 3: Robot Roth

As soon as Yang Yang woke up, a robotic housekeeper came over to his bed. Although the robotic housekeeper was a humanoid, it doesn't have the appearance of a normal human being. You can still see its iron sheet, and there's an antenna above its head.

The robotic housekeeper bent down slightly and told Yang Yang, "Hello Master Yang Yang I am the robotic housekeeper number 251. Do you need any help?"

Yang Yang showed a panicked expression and asked nervously, "Where's my uncle?"

251: "Mr. Zhou has an important meeting today. Please tell me if you have any instructions."

Yang Yang was relieved then shook his head and said, "I don't need anything."

251 hummed a reply then stood back to the wall and remained silent.

Yang Yang glanced at it then as he sat on his bed, he looked around blankly and asked Roth in his mind, "Can you take control of 251?"

Roth was ecstatic:【Yes, but Master needs to first open my transfer authority verbally so that I could occupy 251 and use its energy!】

Yang Yang: ...why do you sound so happy?

Yang Yang said, "Authenticating transfer authority."

Roth:【Yes, Master.】

Then he went inside 251.

In the next second, Yang Yang saw 251's black eyes flashed with different colors, and then returned to black. Its voice sounded exactly the same as Roth.

251:【Master, I have detected that this robot has a monitoring transmission device. I have sent a signal report and attached a virus. By the way, I hacked the protection system of the manor and took control of the security system. Reporting to the Master, I detected that there are currently only two masters in the manor, Zhou Shu's wife Mu Shuyi, and her 7-year-old grandson Zhou Rongfeng.

I have blocked the monitoring cameras so you can walk freely in the manor.

By the way, I have also prepared simulation videos of you Master to deceive the monitoring system to avoid being noticed. There are several modes of videos of you sleeping, sitting by the window and walking around the room. Which one would you like to put, Master?】

Yang Yang "..."

Why are you so skilled???

Yang Yang glanced at 251 and said, "Don't use a fixed mode, just help me cover, and avoid suspicions."

251:【Okay, Master~】

Yang Yang "..."

Yang Yang got out of bed and looked around the room. The decoration of this room is very good, all the supplies are available, the closet is filled with brand-new clothes. Even the accessories are ready, and new handrails have been installed to the bathtub apparently taking into account of Yang Yang's current weak condition.

Needless to say.

However, it was too 'attentive'.

Yang Yang looked at his room and smiled. "It seems that Zhou Hua intends to confine me."

251 is following behind him, wondering:【Master, what did you find out?】

Yang Yang's fingers drew a circle in the air, saying, "I don't have any 'personal' item in this room. Whether it's a diary, books, clothes I've worn before, or the previous things that the original owner used before his accident. All of his traces were gone."