Chapter 12: Prove It

Archibald put Yang Yang at the back seat of the car, turned on the protection mode and went to the co-pilot himself.

The car drove out of Becken Manor and flew into the air track. After hovering to change the driving mode it turned into a flow of light.

Yang Yang sat up when the car was lifted off. He was lying on the car window with much interest while watching the whole process of conversion modes.

"So this was the feeling of flying."

Yang Yang satisfied his curiosity, then withdrew his gaze and began to wipe his tears intently.

Archibald looked in the rear-view mirror and couldn't help asking "...when are you going to stop crying?"

Yang Yang was also innocent, "I don't want to either, but the potion given by Aunt Gu was too powerful. Do you have water in your car? I think I'm a little dehydrated."

Archibald "..."

Archibald "The blue button on the door."

Yang Yang lowered his head and a drawer slid out under the seat, inside were drinks and dry food that was neatly arranged like marching band.

Yang Yang took a bottle of water and drank while crying. Before he could take his second sip he already fell asleep at the back seat.

Today he work too hard and his weak physique can only hold on for one full show. However, Yang Yang didn't dare to sleep unguarded and ordered Roth that if there was any situation, Roth would wake him in time.

Fortunately, apart from Archibald's several gazes, the entire journey was safe.

The Doton's Family also has a fixed property at Emperor Star, an apartment-type villa with a sky garden. This apartment building was more than 200 meters high and the Dotons live on the top floor. This season was cloudy and foggy. Every morning and night, the garden outside the apartment would be surrounded by cloudy fogs just like a wonderland.

However, Yang Yang didn't saw its beauty todayㅡwhen he was awakened by Roth, he was already lying inside a treatment room, while Gu Lita was holding a blood collector device and taking a tube of blood out of him.

Yang Yang "..."

Yang Yang [Roth was this your supposedly 'just in time'?]

Roth felt wronged:【I swear, five seconds ago, Gu Lita said that she was just going to order a takeaway, who knew that when she turned around she already took out a blood collector device! QAQ】

Yang Yang "..."

"Wake up." Gu Lita has seen Yang Yang opened his eyes and said with a smile but didn't forget to comment, "Your body is too weak, you need to make up for it later."

Yang Yang glanced at his arm coated with hemostatic gel, sat up and calmly looked at Gu Lita then asked, "Previously, I was curious, what does Aunt Gu want to do with my blood?"

Gu Lita didn't hide the truth this time. She put the blood into the instrument and looked at Yang Yang after pressing the start button and frankly said, "Tyne was your father, my old friend. But 64 years ago he died but Zhou Hua said he died 21 years ago, so I'm a little curious whether you're his child or not."

Yang Yang froze for a while and did not expect that his life would be this problematic, but it wasn't important to him.

Yang Yang glanced at the running instrument and said, "But I remember you said that it only takes a drop or two of my blood."