Chapter 5: Tyrant

Doton Archibald, Male, 21 years old. The hereditary Duke. Colonel of the Special Operations Regiment and was currently stationed at the Old Emperor Star as the trial base commander. He led his first battle agaist the Soul Beasts at the age of 16. So far, he has conducted fifteen command operations without any defeat.

"Awesome."

Yang Yang sincerely admires that this Duke has such great future.

Archibald's parents weren't not simple.

Let's talk about his family.

The Doton family has a hereditary Duke title, which was unique throughout the Empire. Although the Doton family had four siblings, but the Duke title can only be inherited by Archibald's family. Archibald inherited the Duke title from his father when he was 20 years old.

In addition to the title, the eldest son of the Doton family, Rotari, can not be underestimated. He is currently the deputy director of the General Administration of Foreign Trade of the Jiuyu Empire. His wife and son are politicians and have a powerful force in politics.

Archibald's other father, Sauron Abel was born in the Soul Cable Star, one of the planet of Jiuyu Empire closest to the Soul Cloud belt and because it was close to the soul cloud belt it has been disturbed by the soul beasts all year round. Over time the Soul Cable Star has become a National Battle Field Planet.

Although the Soul Cable Star belongs to Jiuyu Empire it has an independent administrative power, it is more like the "Empire" than the main Empire Planet, the Jiuyu Empire and Sauron Abel was the owner of the Soul Cable Star Planet.

By the way the throne of the Soul Cable Star can be succeeded.

Yang Yang "...so this throne can really be inherited."

251 nodded and said happily,【Not only the Soul Cable Star but the old Empire Star is basically the home of Doton family. There are rumors that the family will run for the presidential elections next】

Yang Yang froze and he now understood why Zhou Hua wanted him to bear a child for the Archibalds. This kind of tyrant, who doesn't want to lick their boots and hug their thigh?

But even if you want to lick their boots and hug their thigh you have to pay a price. So what kind of confidence does Zhou Hua has that he's so sure he can bring the Doton family to his side.

Yang Yang thought while he continued watching the information and then he understood what Zhou Hua was sure of.

As mentioned earlier the hereditary title of the Doton family was the only one unique in the entire Empire. The reason was that, Archibald's grandfather the "Old Doton" did a great work, he killed a "Dragon".

Soul beasts are classified according to their size (from small to large) from A to E levels but the most heavy weight are called "Dragons".

Many years ago a dragon-level soul beast suddenly appeared. Its mass was large enough to be compared to the size of the entire capital city and it was also surrounded by a large number of c-level soul beasts which was extremely dangerous.

It was a fierce battle, the old Emperor Star was severely ruined, the soul force field was disordered and the casualties were countless. Old Doton was in his prime at the time and was the Admiral of the Jiuyu Empire. He refused to gave up and went in the front line.

The war lasted for three months and old Doton continued going forward, killing the dragon-level soul beast with all his heart. However, the old Emperor Star has been abolished and the old Doton has also severely damaged his soul leaving a serious after-effect to his Soul Force.