Chapter 21: Out Of Control

"You lied to me!"

At this moment, Archibald's strong self-control was like a building that has collapsed. His whole body was tense, as if he would teach Yang Yang how to be a good person in the next second.

Yang Yang looked at Archibald and suddenly called, "Roth."

Roth didn't answer, but suddenly, a holographic ball popped out from the terminal on Yang Yang's wrist, which was an audio and then there was Archibald's voice in that audion ball.

"I was wrong. I shouldn't have scared you with those bugs, I'm sorry."

"Wake up, I'll let you vent your anger!"

"I promise that I will never scare you in the future, nor will scold you in training. As long as you wake up, I'll listen to you!"

Archibald: suddenly-froze.jpg

Yang Yang showed a loving smile. "The Duke won't go back on his words and hit me after he had made a promise, right?"

"Delete that." Archibald practically squeezed out these words from his mouth. 

Yang Yang: "Nope."

Archibald: "..."

He felt that it wasn't only his self-control that had collapsed, but also his sanity. Instead, the idea of ​​wanting to make this person cry and call him daddy wildly filled his mind.

"Alright."

Gu Lita came over and patted Archibald's back to placate him. She angrily reminded Yang Yang again, "Stop playing with fire and be careful because you might burn yourself someday. ㅡAlso, if you dare to do this again just to prank us. I will have to beat you first."

Gu Lita was scared just now.

"I know."

Yang Yang retracted the terminal's audio ball and said, "It was the Duke, who started it first."

Archibald didn't say anything. Although his sanity has quickly returned, his self-control was still on the long march. The words "I'm not happy" and "I want to ignore you" were clearly written all over his face.

Yang Yang didn't take it seriously and even said very generously, "But since the Duke had apologized to me, then I will also apologize for my behavior just now. I'm sorry."

Archibald's eyebrows moved slightly and to his surprise, Yang Yang didn't take this opportunity to mock him, but apologized instead.

ㅡThis isn't like Yang Yang.

Yang Yang: "After all, I'm already 30 years old, so I shouldn't sulk like a child. ㅡThat's too childish."

Archibald, the 21-year-old corps colonel: "..."

He knew it!

Gu Lita laughed, patted Yang Yang's head lightly and said, "I think you're quite childish right now. ㅡYou two are almost of the same age."

Yang Yang: "I'm 9 years older than him."

Gu Lita looked at Yang Yang with a fond look. 

"Wow, yeah. That's great."

Yang Yang: "..."

Oh yeah, the average age of the people in this world is more than 180 years and the oldest person to live was 367 years old. And Gulita seems to be...94 years old?