Chapter 7: Hookup Success

The original owner was in a car accident on the way to flee from his marriage and no one knows whether the accident was man-made or real driving error.

But Yang Yang knew that Zhou Niya was not so kind as she potrayed. This was a trap.

Yang Yang spoke to Roth on his mind [She likes Duke Doton and she's jealous of me.]

Roth:【How do you know Master?】

Yang Yang: [If you're not convinced then watch carefully.]

Yang Yang panicked and hesitated again, saying "I don't think Uncle would do that. He told me that Duke Doton is a good person and that Duke Doton was very responsible, if--"

"He will!"

Zhou Niya suddenly patted the table, her expression was resentful and distorted "Grandpa is a businessman. How do you know he didn't lie to you? Besides, have you ever met the Duke of Doton? Do you think he's responsible for you?"

Yang Yang timidly said, "I, I watched the news the day before yesterday. Uncle told me that Duke Doton was very powerful."

Zhou Niya sneered, gritted her teeth and said, "I mean, how did he look, did you not see his face? He's a monster! Ah, you must not have seen his real face, so I will show it you... "

As she said, she pulled a photo projection from the terminal on her wrist.

A flower bloomed in front of Yang Yang's sight. Then a bloody figure appeared in front of Yang Yang's eyes. It was the Duke of Doton.

This should be a screenshot picture from a combat video.

The Duke of Doton's arms has been broken. The non-human legs and tail are exposed and because of this posture, the tail covered with black scale armor swept in front of the camera which looked extremely fierce.

And the expression of Duke Doton wasn't the tenderness look he showed from his adult ceremony. Blood splattered on his face, his expression was cold, his eyes were like knives and his killing intent almost pounced out from the projection, tearing the person he was staring at.

Yang Yang took a deep breath, his eyes were opened wide and his soul was almost taken by two stars.

Zhou Niya thought he was scared and her expression became a little bit more pleasant, then she said "See, he's a killing machine. If you marry him, you won't know how you die!"

Yang Yang didn't speak, taking away his gaze from the photo and stared at the ground in fear.

Yang Yang's child may become really amazing ah.

Roth:【... your heart beats faster】

Yang Yang saw Zhou Niya's expression and behavior, then thought [She is really jealous.]

Roth:【... Are you changing the subject?】

Yang Yang guessed [Zhou Hua gave the original owner an artificial conception and didn't tell Zhou Niya about it?]

Roth【...you're changing the subject】

Yang Yang directly ignored Roth's words and continued the previous drama of the Terrified-To-Marry play. He looked up at Zhou Niya, as if he was scared to the Six Gods and rambled, "No, it can't be. I'm already pregnant and it shouldn't be that Uncle won't let me marry the Duke Doton. "

T/N: Scared to the Six Gods - out of one's wits

"You're pregnant?!"

Zhou Niya suddenly raised her head and stood up. Her facial expression exude extreme jealousy and her smile was a little creepy.