Ch-2: I Have a Plan

She looked and sounded just like me. Same white hair, same green eyes, same voice, same smile, same nose and everything. It was like a reflection of mine. But she has to be lying or is horribly mistaken because, "But my name is Laurel Johnson." She said, "I promise you I will not harm you and no, I am not lying or am horribly mistaken. I just need to rest a little before I can explain everything." "Okay, I trust you but I still have my knife. Try anything, and you will know just how sharp my knife is. I may not be able to kill you but can certainly injure you." I said showing her my knife. "O...kay, thank you for the threat on my life. Now, can I rest?" she said.

"No, go get cleaned up first and I will give you my extra PJs." I said pointing at the bathroom door. "Alright." She said. I gave her my extra set of PJs and she went in the bathroom. She came out after 20 minutes. "Go sit on any of the bean bags." I ordered. She obeyed though looked at me confused. I went in the bathroom and took out my first aid kit. It is Dad's rule that everyone has to keep a first aid kit in their room and it is helpful for me because I constantly go camping or hiking. I went to her and said "Now, show me your left leg. I noticed you were walking with a limp and flinching every time you moved your left leg." "Wow, you have excellent observing eyes." She lifted her pant to her knees and showed me.

There was a chunk missing from her calf, but the amazing thing was, it was already 80% healed and still healing. "That's going to leave a scar. How on earth did you get hurt like this?" I asked her. "Well, I was in a forest before coming here. It was chasing me and almost caught me but I managed to escape but got this too." She explained while I cleaned and bandaged the wound. "How.... How are you doing that, healing yourself that fast?" I asked her. This was not making any sense. As she gave her explanation I had a feeling of déjà vu. I was dreaming about that. How she had the same experience? She is also healing herself that fast. Something is fishy here. "How I am healing myself falls under explaining everything which I only can and will do after a rest. So, tell me what do I have to do now?" she said to me. "Wait, you can't have a lie down just now. We have to spawn a plan so that my family doesn't know anything." Then, a bulb went off in my head.

"I have a plan. You just hide in my closet and don't come out until I tell you to. I will give some spare pillows and you can sleep in there for a while. In the meantime let me do my part." She sighed and said, "Your house, your rules, I guess." I laid one of the spare blankets on the ground of my walk-in closet and gave Emilia a spare pillow and a comforter. "Now listen you will be here. When I come in, you will go sleep on my bed and I will jump out the window and go to school. You will be at home and pretend to be sick, okay?" I told her. "Okay" she said and gave me a thumbs up. I then saw the time it was 4:50 AM. Mom has to be awake now.

I slowly crept down the stairs and peeked at the kitchen. Yep, Mom's there. I put on a sick puppy face. I am a really good actor (NOT BRAGGING). So, except if someone is an expert Legillimens (yeah, I am a big Harry Potter fan) they couldn't know that I am lying. I went to her, as if to take glass to drink water. Mom, seeing me, asked, "Sweetie, why are you up now?" Now, I have like a perfect attendance at school and I rarely get sick enough to skip school. So, with an I-am-really-sick voice, I said, "I was going to ask you if I could stay at home today. I have already thrown up 3 times now and my head is pounding as if someone if hitting the inside with a hammer." She replied, "Okay then. Stay in bed today. If throw up again, call me, I will give you some medicine." "Okay, I am going to sleep now. And no need to call the school now. I'll text Agnes." I replied and went back up to my room.

I shook her lightly to wake her up and Emilia started shrieking, "Noooo...Please..." "Shut up. Don't scream so loudly." I whisper-shouted at her. Shit, I hope Mom didn't hear that. Emilia then opened her eyes and said, "Sorry, I was having a nightmare and didn't realise it was you who shook me." "Come on, get out of the closet and go sleep on the bed. I have to get ready for school." I told her. She flopped down on the bed and went straight to sleep again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi Everyone

The second chapter is here. Yayyyy!!! New characters will be introduced in the next chapters. Please Vote, Comment and Share. Thank you for your support lovely readers. Shoutout to my first follower - Gamermastani. Thank you very much for following me and voting, commenting on my story.

Bye for now.