Ch-4: Silver Lady

We chose a secluded seat beside the window. "So,..." I began when "Hey, Agnes" A deep voice interrupted. That will be Noah Evans, Agnes's boyfriend and his twin sister Natalie Evans is the cheer leading captain and my friend. Both have chestnut blonde hair and blue eyes. "Where is Natalie?" I asked just to sound concerned as a friend because today I didn't want her or the team to sit here nor did I want them to know what happened. I signaled Agnes to ask Noah to leave us alone for today. She caught my eyes and nodded. Then, turning to Noah, she said, "honey, will you please go sit with your team today? Cuz' El and I are having some girl to girl talk." "Okay, and by the way, Nat's sick today, so she didn't come today to school. Team's over at their usual place, if you want some girl company." Noah said, pointing at the Cheer team. "No I have enough girl company thanks." Agnes replied.

As soon as he left, Agnes turned to me with excitement burning in her eyes and asked, "So what is your plan?" "As you know, Mom knows I am in bed so she can't see me. You will enter and say to her that I texted you about me being sick and you have come to see me. You will come up to my room and don't freak out when you see Emilia there, okay. Go to my closet and drop the rope from the window and I will climb up. You remember where my rope is kept, right?" I asked her. "Yes, beneath the blanket in your closet." Agnes said. "Yes after I climb up, I will stay hidden in the closet, so if Mom comes up, she can't see both of us and won't have a heart attack." I said.

"Okay, so who is she?" Agnes asked, eyes shining with excitement. "I already told you she told me nothing except her name is Emilia Innes and she is my twin sister." I told her. "Yes I know that part, but who can she be?" She asked me. "We can imagine all we want, but we can only know the truth when she says it." I told her. "But is she a mythical creature? Wait... Then you are also a mythical creature, believing the fact that you really are her twin sister." Agnes squealed. "Don't shout. Do you want the whole school to know that I maybe a freak?" I whisper-shouted at her. "No but this is so COOL!! My bestie, a mythical creature!" She said excitedly.

'She did not believe the whole thing this morning and now she is jumping with excitement. 'Typical Agnes.' I shake my head at her behavior. "Yeah, yeah calm down. Please put on your Hollywood Actress mode in front of my Mom." I requested her. "Don't worry, El. I am a pro." "I know, Silver lady, but the first one to the lockers is the Queen." I said. We both have nicknames for each other. Agnes calls me El, the last two letters of my name and I call her Silver Lady as the first to letters of her name, Ag is the symbol of Silver.

As soon as I announced this, I sprinted towards the door, dumping the lunch plate in the dustbin. I heard Agnes follow me, so I too increased my speed, weaving through the crowd. I reached my locker earlier and shouted, "I am the Queen. Even Silver Lady can't beat me." Actually, Agnes is faster than me. Then how did I win? She came running out of the crowd and said, panting "How did you run that fast? You didn't even take a full minute and you're not panting... have you, like, got super speed?" "What do you mean I have super speed? I never had before, how can I have one now?" I wondered. But if she says I ran fast means I ran fast, Agnes never lies to me. Does this have anything to do with the surprise visit of someone?

"El, this is SO COOL. Let's ditch school for today and go ask Emilia about it." Agnes offered. I thought about it for a moment and said," No can do. The plan will be ruined. How are you going to convince my Mom if we go home early?" She frowned thoughtfully and said, "Yeah you're right. She would know we ditched school if we go to your home. But I am running out of patience. I just can't wait to know more."

The bell rang just then and we headed to Chemistry. I really wanted to tell her that I can't wait to. These are happening to me and I am more enthusiastic about this than her, obviously. But I kept quiet as I didn't want to hurt her. We went through with school as normally as we could. The clock seemed to have broken down, time going as slowly as it could, teasing us. Just as the final bell rang, Agnes and I jumped from our seats, screaming, 'Finally' in our minds and racing out of the class, as the teacher left our class.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hello my dear readers,

Here is chapter 4 as promised. The first picture is of Noah Evans.I will give a picture of Natalie Evans in the next part. Please Vote, Comment and Share. And continue to enjoy my book. Also shout out to my latest follower Thank you for following me. She is a writer too and her stories are awesome.