Ch- 11: Agnes kept up.

"What did you just say?" I said, with my mouth hanging. No way, Clara is a Vampire, why would she have contact with Agnes? Agnes is a human. Also as far as I know, Agnes's Dad died when she was very young.

"I am not sure. I just feel odd in her presence. Like I know her and I have seen her somewhere before. Last night I had a dream and saw her, leaving with my daddy." Agnes said, confusion lacing her voice.

"But didn't your Dad die when you were young? Also why would Clara have something to do with your family? She is a Vampire and you all are humans, right?" I asked her.

"I thought so too. I mean, my Mom always told me that my Daddy died when I was 4 years old. But I don't know, I always feel something when Clara is near me, like I know her from somewhere." Agnes said.

"I think it's just the dream affecting your thoughts. Let's go to sleep." I declared and went to sleep.

AGNES'S POV

El told me to go to sleep but I couldn't. I kept thinking about the dream. It didn't really feel like a dream. It felt more like a lost memory, which was subdued deep inside me. Still I went to sleep.

I was lying on my bed, hearing my Mommy and Daddy talking to each other. "But what about our family, Caden? What will we do without you?" my Mommy said, on the verge of tears. Why is my Mommy crying? Is Daddy really leaving us? I then heard my Daddy's voice. "But if I stay we won't have a family anymore. You heard what Clara said. If I don't leave They will kill both of you. They don't tolerate relationships like us. It's better that I leave and mask both of you so they can't find you both. Keep my daughter and yourself safe, Shelly. I have to leave to keep my two most loved ladies in the world safe."

'Is daddy going to leave? I don't want him to leave. I have to stop him.' I got up and went to them.

They were sitting in front of the TV with a mean looking lady standing behind them. She looked different from mommy or my friend's mommies. She had hair like my daddy but there was pink in them. Her eyes were also pink. 'Who is she? Is she taking my daddy away?' I thought.

"Is daddy leaving us? Please don't go." I said, hugging my daddy. "Yes dear, Daddy has to. Now listen to me alright. This is big girl talk for you." My daddy said to me, hugging me.

"Big girl talk? Then I will be a big girl?" I asked daddy.

"Yes. Now listen to me carefully. I have to leave with your aunt Clara here, to keep you and your mommy safe. You have to take care of your mommy, okay? Your daddy will always be watching you from far and keeping you safe. Your daddy always loves you. Promise daddy that you will take care of your mommy for me." Daddy said to me, holding my little hands.

"Yes, daddy I promise." I said.

'When daddy asks for promise, it means I have to do big girl works. So this is also a big girl work.' I thought. "Now, sit with Clara for a little while, I and your mommy have to talk." My daddy said to me and went to their room to talk. 'Daddy is going to leave us.' I started crying silently.

Suddenly the scene transitioned.

I was now bawling my eyes out, my mommy's eyes were also wet. Daddy was leaving us, with all his bags and the mean lady. I ran to him, hoping to stop him and hugged his leg. Daddy pulled me up, kissed my cheeks and whispered in my ears, "Don't forget your promise, my dear Agnes. I will always keep loving you." "Will daddy miss me?" I asked. "Yes all the time dear. I will miss you and your mommy all the time." My daddy said. He put me down and wiped my tears. He then left us. The mean lady, auntie Clara as daddy said, then turned and gave me a pink candy and told me to eat.

I woke up suddenly. There were tears staining my cheeks. I had been crying. 'What was that? Why did I dream of that again?' I thought to myself. 'Something is wrong with Clara. Why would I dream of her? I don't even know her.'

I should stop thinking about this.

It was just a dream. I tossed and turned and finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

LAUREL's POV.

It was 6:00 AM when we three woke up. Today was Monday, so we had to go to school. Ugh, I wanted to learn more from Clara and Em. But Mom didn't agree saying, "Whatever happened doesn't mean you don't need your education. You still need to study."

Well, as we all know once my Mom says anything it is final, so I didn't bother to argue with her. I and Agnes got ready for school and took both of our cars as she would go home after school.

Nothing exciting happened at school. As we said goodbye to each other, I ran to my car and Agnes kept up with me. As I was returning home, I realized something that will change my life.

Agnes kept up with me when I was running to my car.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hello, my subjects.

The next part is here. It has been eons since I had last updated. Sorry, sorry, please forgive me. I know that I shouldn't give excuses but really this was a problem. I had to disassemble my computer, so I couldn't write anything. But I have come back with some juicy stuff, with some more juicy stuff on the way.

Also, the Aesthetic of our dear Laurel is made by a @SinaMW1209 . Thank you very much for this amazing aesthetic.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

See you later,

Your Queen
Alexis.