The Human

So I love characters of Overlord and have been wanting to do a story about the manga/anime for awhile now. So without further ado let us meet the human that shall join Nazarick's ranks!

 So without further ado let us meet the human that shall join Nazarick's ranks!

Name: Draven Ooal Gown

Age: 10

Race: Human

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Gold

Family: Ainz (Adopted Father), Tomb of Nazarick

Personality: Intelligent, Calm, Kind, Calculating

Combat Abilities: Magic, Evasion, Agility

Weapon:

Crimson Moon, magic staff given to him by Ainz

Unique Magic:

Infinite Library, a magic that gives Draven access to a Library that exists in a pocket dimension

Infinite Library, a magic that gives Draven access to a Library that exists in a pocket dimension. The Library contains books with information on anything and everything that exists. The Library is ever changing and is constantly receiving books with new information as discoveries are made. Only Draven can open the pocket dimension to the Library and the Library itself only bends to Draven's will.

Bio: Draven was an ordinary boy until he was able to open the portal to the Infinite Library. This lead to the rulers of the city he was born in to murder his parents when he was an infant. Draven was used as a tool for his entire life by the rulers of the land so they would remain in power. Little did they know, Draven would spend hours at a time during everyone's sleeping time and study in the Infinite Library. This caused Draven to be wise beyond his years and it helped him develop his magic capabilities.
During one of his escape attempts, Draven encounters Ainz Ooal Gown. Draven was ready for Ainz to kill him, which to him was a preferable fate to becoming a tool once again. Instead however Ainz senses his incredible magic capabilities and decided to take Draven with him. Draven in return for Ainz's kindness, shows him the Infinite Library. Despite this Draven knows that the other inhabitants of Nazarick despise him solely for being a human. Draven accepts this fact and tries to stay out of the way of everyone else, so they don't have to see him. Will he ever be accepted by the rest of Nazarick?

So that's Draven! I thought making a child character that's incredibly wise would be an interesting twist on my normal young adult OCs! Please tell me what you think of Draven and of course look forward to the first chapter! How will Draven handle life in the Great Tomb of Nazarick? Find out in the first chapter of Overlord: Child of the Library!