You are welcome

Caroline woke up with a soft moan, she touched her neck but the wound was gone and there was nothing but the memory of feeding from Klaus.

She moved in bed noticing that he had left her covered in a blanket and she rolled her eyes, how sweet of him, by the corner of her eye she caught a piece of paper lying over her pillow and slowly sat up, Klaus had been drawing her sleeping and although she was impressed with his talent she wasn't as happy with the tiny detail attached to the drawing.

"You are welcome sweetheart." She read out load, he even added a wink at the end of the note. "Son of a..." now she owed him a date.

[XXXXX]

Jules was pacing back and forth in front of the intersection that led to the Lockwood mansion, she was waiting for Brady and when she finally saw him walking out of the woods looking all scruffy she snapped. "Where have you been?"

He looked back smiling, he and April had been loose on the town.

"I asked you not to shift outside of the property." Jules admonished him.

"Don't be so angsty..." he pulled Jules closer. "I just shifted back and I need a little sugar." He tried to kiss her.

Jules shoved him away. "Stop it Brady."

"I'm your boyfriend, not your subordinate." he pulled her to him again. "And you should really start acting like a girlfriend." He moved his two hands to her ass.

April looked away bothered by the horny display.

Hissing at him Jules shoved him harder this time and he landed on his ass in the middle of the road. "I'm Mason's second in command, if you don't want to respect me as your girlfriend at least remember that when I say no."

Brady smiled darkly at her. "You werehis second in command. Mason is dead Jules." He reminded her.

"That makes me next Alpha." She powerfully claimed.

"I seriously doubt that." April frowned.

Jules looked at her mad. "You're taking sides already?"

She tilted her head. "No one is going to let you get away with it. Tyler is the rightful choice."

Jules laughed. "Tyler started shifting less than a year ago, I'm older than he is and I was chosen by Mason so I should be the next Alpha." She walked over to April. "And you shouldn't be rolling around in the mud with my boyfriend."

The other girl smiled as she turned away to leave. "And where would the fun be in behaving?"

Jules hastily looked at her boyfriend. "What did you do?"

Brady looked away annoyed.

"What did you do last night? I knew that you were up to something stupid." She ranted.

Brady didn't answer her, there was a black car racing towards them and it only stopped a few feet away from them.

"Good morning." Klaus stepped outside of his car smiling.

Brady eyed him uneasily.

Klaus smiled wider when he noticed an open cut on Brady's forehead. "Rough night?" he asked the other.

Brady answered with a smug smile. "You know how it is... chasing rabbits, the occasional vampire..."

Jules stared at Brady.

"So I've heard. It appears as if you were having fun with Caroline again last night." Klaus kept the conversation without moving away from his car.