So this is goodbye

Tyler came out of The Grill smugly smiling because he wasn't forced to leave the pub, the silly no werewolves rule obviously didn't apply to him and he was happy, this would definitely win points with his pack, he pulled the key out of his coat and made his way to the car when a blur hit him out of nowhere and he was harshly pinned against Matt's old truck, he gushed out for air and narrowed his eyes when he saw Caroline flashing her fangs mad at him.

She closed her hand around his neck. "It's one thing to push me around and to make my life miserable but it's a very different one to bring my mother into this."

He pulled his head back in surprise. "What are you talking about?"

Caroline snarled as he tried to grab her hand to break free from her hold. "Sage has my mother trapped with her, because she knew who to use against us and I think that you were her spy."

"I only talked to that Sage once and it was when she kicked me out of her Club."

"I don't believe you." she hissed.

"It wasn't me, I didn't tell her a thing." he shouted angry.

"I think that you did, I think that she scared the crap out of you and you started telling her everything that you knew."

"Mason and I were chased out with guns and the only thing I told her was that I would never return to Cave."

"What did you want with her in the first place?" Caroline asked releasing him but far from being convinced about his innocence.

"A vampire running a werewolf lair? It raised a lot of questions Mason wanted answers to and when we found out that the owner knew the Originals we had to investigate." Tyler picked up the key from the ground. "Anything else Caroline?"

"Yes." she came closer to him again. "How did you find out that Sage was the owner?"

"April went there once and she hooked up with some guy that worked there, he told her all about his boss, a vampire with red hair that used to date an Original."

Caroline didn't need anything else, she was on a mission and she wouldn't be stopped, she turned around headed to The Grill.

Tyler grabbed his phone to make an urgent call. "We need to talk..." he told the sexy voice that greeted him from the other side.

[XXXX]

"Can't we really do anything?" Elena asked Bonnie anxiously.

Bonnie shrugged. "What can we do? Free Sage and risk getting killed?"

Elena shook her head. "We have to do something, Caroline is desperate and she has every right to be, it's her mother in there."

"I don't know if she's still alive..." Rebekah quietly said from her seat.

The other two girls looked at her discouraged.

"It's true... if she realizes that she will be stuck in there for eternity she might spare Liz so that she can have food for a while but I don't know... Sage is not that smart." Rebekah said a little uneasily.

Bonnie looked at the door and saw Caroline coming in, she was going to wave giving away their presence but Caroline went straight after April who was headed to the restrooms. "Oh, I know that look..." Bonnie stood up immediately and rushed to the restroom where she found Caroline on top of a helpless April wriggling on the floor. "Caroline." she called afraid that the blonde might hurt the other girl.

"Watch the door, I'm having a nice chat with Amish girlhere." Caroline asked Bonnie.

April clasped her lips angry, she hated when Caroline made fun of her dresses.