Chicago

Tyler shoved almost everything on top of the table to the floor mad, he was fuming and his anger untamed. He rested his hands on the table and shook his head.
"Out of your system?" she asked him lacing her long finger around a perfect curl.

He looked at her behind his shoulder and then down on the table again panting in anger. "He sired them, Klaus has sired the entire pack of wolves in Mystic Falls, so no Katherine..." he turned around facing her. "... it's far from being out of my system."
"So he compelled a few teens to follow him." she simply shrugged not getting what all this fuss was about. "Big deal."

Tyler grabbed the bottle of scotch that had survived his rage attack and threw it against the wall behind Katherine, the bottle went by near her face by inches but she didn't flinch at all.
"He sired them, that's not compelling. That's making them all blindly follow him, they are going to die before letting anything happen to him, being sired means you are willingly giving your life if needed to protect your Alpha and anyone close to him. No questions asked."

"So he has his own army now." she deduced calmly playing with that one curl.
"It has only been done once or twice that I know of. This is practically impossible to do." Tyler shook his head still mad.

"He is Klaus, he can do anything he wants and he just took that place you so badly wanted. Killing Jules was a waste of my precious skills." she sighed.
Tyler gave her an angry look. "I wasn't counting on his audacity. Besides he was supposed to have left town already wasn't he?"

Katherine answered with a smile. "I wasn't counting that he would actually stay because of her."
Tyler seemed to ignite on fire, his entire body shook with anger. "I did everything you asked of me Katherine, I even turned my back on her and I'm beginning to think that maybe that was your real plan somehow."

"No Tyler..." Katherine came closer to him slowly. "My plan was that you would do a better job at keeping her under control. Breaking her down only enough for her to loath herself and be just one big pathetic futile excuse of a teenager."
Tyler clenched his jaw and looked away from her.

Katherine placed her smooth fingers on his chin making him look at her. "You weren't supposed to hurt her so much that she turned into that perfect mix of vulnerable and strong woman like she did, exactly what Klaus is most attracted to. The plan Tyler, was to make her someone he wouldn't hesitate in killing not someone he has saved and protected since he stepped foot into this town."

Tyler hated her, he hated Katherine so much for everything she had made him do and for everything he had given up because of the damn prophecy.
Katherine smiled seductively and pursed her lips perfectly. "You can stay as upset at me as you want Tyler but we are together in this, we want the same thing and you better see that the plan goes smoothly from now on."

"I already lost Caroline, she will never forgive me for everything I told her and did to her." he said with regret.
"She was never meant to be yours but she can't be with Klaus or everything we've worked so hard for will be ruined."

Tyler nodded and she stroked his chin gently. "Good boy..." she said and smiled.
He moved his chin away from her touch and walked out of the dodgy motel room she was staying in, he needed to catch some air.

"Did he pest you out from the pack as well?" she asked after him.
Tyler stopped half way out the door. "Yes. I'm all alone now, neither of them see me as wolf anymore, I'm just an outcast now and they won't hesitate in killing me if needed because their Alpha doesn't see me as one of them."

Katherine turned on her high heels thinking, it was time for plan B because plan A might not make it out alive.

Caroline sighed waking up, she moaned and touched her neck, it was a bit sore from her intense sleep against the car window, she focused and realized they weren't moving. She turned her head and found Klaus' seat empty and the door open, slowly she opened her door and stepped outside.
She saw Klaus sitting on top of some table, his back on her; they had stopped at a gas station, she fixed her hair carelessly and walked over to him.