The First

"I have homework to do Niklaus." Caroline said stroking his stubble with a smile.
Klaus chuckled and teased her lips. "And I have places to be, obligations to my pack..." He couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose but she was smoldering him with those blue eyes of hers.

"Then I have to let you go..."
Klaus' hand soothed her neck and then he kissed her slowly savoring her soft lips and her demanding tongue.
Caroline moved in the couch so she would be more comfortable and his hand moved down her long beautiful hair to her back. They kissed forgetting that they had things to do and places to be; it came natural for those who have eternity ahead of them.

She playfully nibbled on his lips, smiled because his hand was powerful on her back, stroked his hair slowly running her fingers through it. Klaus trailed her bottom lip slowly with his lips and then there was a moment where both weren't sure if they could sneak in a lazy afternoon between their plans.

Caroline teased him with the tip of her tongue and smiled because she could see all the things he wanted to do with her right now and laughed when he groaned because his cell was buzzing.
She didn't tell him to not answer it but she moved her lips to the corner of his mouth and left butterfly kisses there of her own.

Her hand was being mean when she caressed his chest and went up to his neck, pressing her hand to his warm skin. Klaus glanced over to his cell and hesitated but how could he even think properly when Caroline was kissing his neck.

He rolled his eyes upset when the cell went off again and because Caroline giggled. "Really Caroline?" he whispered with her evilness.
She pressed her sinful lips to his neck again and felt his skin wrinkle in a powerful way when she added her tongue to the slow tasting of his wonderful neck.

Her fingers found that niche in the back of his neck now and she searched his lips now, Klaus claimed the kiss and she moaned happily into it, his hand pressed her closer to him. He kissed her long and intensely leaving her a little out of breath which was a feat for a vampire.

"Niklaus Mikaelson it's nothing short but a crime the way you kiss me." she said touching his wet lips.
He gave her a mischievous smile. "The first time I kissed you I was nothing short but a sinner."

She trapped his lip in her teeth. "But it's such a good sin..." she whispered and kissed him, he might have been the one to teach her how to kiss but she had been a fast learner.

Rebekah smiled when Matt opened her door. "I had no idea Mystic Falls still had the perfect gentleman."
Matt flashed that amazing smile. "I may be the local washed out football player but I still know how to handle a lady."

Rebekah looked down from him, fixing her hair that was caught on the side tonight. "I don't see you like that Matt and I loved having dinner with you last night and the movie was perfect today."
He reached his hand out to her. "We still have a little bit left of our night... maybe I can impress you even more."

She took his hand and smiled with his warmth, the way her hand seemed to vanish inside of his was comforting somehow. "What are we doing here?" she looked at the green field in front of her.
"This is my favorite place, where I'm most comfortable and I thought it would be perfect to end our night here."

She gave him a look and then laughed because she was wearing a knee-length red dress with ankle boots and he was wearing a deep green shirt with black pants, he looked classy and too dashing for his own good.

"Are you mistaking my dress for a cheerleader outfit Matt?"
He chuckled but kept walking, they reached the middle of the field and he stopped, Rebekah gave him a cautious look.

"This is where I have been the most happy in my life Bekah... the best moments happened here where I didn't have to mourn my sister or cry over a mother that never cared about us."
Rebekah looked at him serious, there was very little she knew about the dashing boy with blue eyes. "I can't imagine how it is to live alone, in all my epic fights with Nik, he would leave me stranded somewhere occasionally but it wouldn't take him more than 24 hours to send someone for me."