Loving Father

Tyler removed the rest of the blood bags from the trunk and carried the box inside, he did exactly as Katherine instructed him and set up a direct line of blood into his vein, for the looks of it, he hadn't fed in a very long time and it was hard sticking the needle into the dead veins but he eventually managed. He was fighting nausea through it all though, dead corpses weren't his thing.
When he was finished he called Katherine again.

"Do you have good news for me?" the sexy vampire asked.
"I don't know if I got here on time to save anything." he said looking at the chair with a disgusted face.

"Believe me, he will be up soon and you have to remember what I told you."
Tyler nodded. "I know."

"Don't screw this up Tyler or I will kill you."
Tyler sighed. "Stop worrying so much Katherine... it's annoying." he ended the call upset and turned to the chair but the body was gone.

A grey foul hand gripped around his throat, the corpse was leaning against his back and whispering in his ear. "Who are you?"
"Tyler Lockwood." he answered scared.

The desiccated man gripped his neck harder. "To what purpose, did you wake me?"
"Katherine sent me." he said slowly and raised his hands. "I mean no harm... Mikael."

The man grunted in his ear upset. "She stopped sending me food."
"She was a bit busy..." Tyler said slowly.

"Doing what?" The man was losing his patience fast.
"Searching for the doppelganger." Tyler said and felt his hold on him loosen up.

Mikael smiled starting to regain his handsome human features as the human blood slowly settled in his body.
Tyler moved away from him and watched as he healed like that mummy in that movie he saw one summer, it was seriously disturbing; he grabbed a blood bag and handed it to Mikael. "More?"

Mikael smiled darkly. "Yes please." he said and flung himself at Tyler, he was about to sink his teeth harshly into his neck when Tyler yelled.
"I'm Original Werewolf." he forgot what Katherine had asked him to say and it was almost too late.

Mikael hesitated. "You are?"
Tyler nodded. "Yes, from the Original families, Elijah found me as a baby and took me to Mystic Falls, I was supposed to be the end of my line because I was never meant to turn into werewolf but things didn't quite go as planned."

Mikael was very interested in this story but he was hungry. "Don't worry, I won't kill you." he said and bit Tyler so hard the boy yelled in pain.
He was immune to werewolf bites unlike his children and his bite wouldn't kill Tyler. Katherine had not failed him and this left him happy, she had sent the perfect supernatural strong creature to wake him and he smiled while drinking the blood of the boy. When he was satisfied, he released him, Tyler was dizzy and his neck was hurting, he staggered looking at Mikael.

The man looked down on himself and his ruined old clothes. "Bring me new clothes boy." he said looking at Tyler. "And then I wish to know everything you know."
Tyler only nodded, he finally understood the fear Katherine felt for the man.

"We could just hide you away in some place..." Caroline said with a sad tone to her.
Alaric smiled and shook his head. "No... I did this, compelled or not, I still killed her Caroline. I killed Jenna..." he said with pain slowly consuming him.

Caroline smiled watching him behind bars after turning himself in. "What happens now?" she asked softly.
"There will be a trial and I will probably be locked up for the rest of my life." he explained coming closer to her.

"I'll compel whoever I need to compel so that you can at least stay in Mystic Falls. Where I can come and see you..." she said sweetly.
Alaric moved his hand between the jail bars. "I'd love that Caroline."