9

Sana came home from work on Monday to find Mina and Chaeyoung raiding her fridge. She rolled her eyes as she walked in with a stack of pizza boxes, placing them down on the counter.

"Bless you Minatozaki, I'm starving," Chaeyoung said, as she dived into the top box. Sana shook her head at Mina, smiling as she took her coat off.

"So how was the date?" Mina began. Sana shot her an exasperated look, picking up one of the pizza boxes and sitting on the sofa. Chaeyoung and Mina joined her, waiting as Sana put her pizza slice back in the box before signing back.

'It was good, we had a lot of fun'

"Did you actually take her to the arcade?" Chaeyoung asked, switching the TV on.

Sana nodded, a shy smile lighting up her face. Her hands formed different shapes in the air as she told them about her night, leaving out a few details. Mina wasn't stupid though.

"So have you kissed her yet?" Mina asked bluntly. Sana choked on her pizza, feeling her cheeks warm as her face turned red. She swallowed her mouthful, and took a sip of her drink, trying to avoid Mina's question.

"Well that's a yes then," Chaeyoung concluded, laughing at Sana's face, "looks like Minatozaki has got some game huh?" she laughed, playfully nudging Sana's shoulder.

Sana rolled her eyes good-naturedly, smiling down at her lap as she thought about Tzuyu kissing her last night.

'Yes, your text had great timing last night Mina' Sana signed.

Mina covered her mouth with her hand as she tried not to laugh, and Chaeyoung turned on Mina.

"Mina you didn't!" Chaeyoung berated her.

"Sorry! I figured your date would be over by then," Mina laughed, holding her hands up in her defence. Sana let out a silent laugh, shaking her head as she grinned.

"So when do we get to meet her then?" Chaeyoung asked, looking expectantly at Sana whose eyes widened at the thought.

"Yeah, we'd love to meet her, maybe you can bring her to Friday night drinks to make up for bailing on us on Friday?" Mina asked, a smug smile on her face. Sana groaned internally, there was no way she was getting out of this one.

'I'll ask her if she's free' Sana signed, her shoulders rising and falling as she let out a dramatic sigh.

'I can't make any promises though' she added as Mina clapped her hand together, grinning in triumph.

---

It was almost lunch time on Wednesday when Tzuyu walked into the library. Sana looked up as she approached the front desk, her face lighting up when she realised it was Tzuyu.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could help me find a book," Tzuyu asked, winking at Sana as she smiled. Sana smiled back, standing up and walking around to meet Tzuyu. Grabbing Sana's hand, Tzuyu led them to one of the aisles at the very back of the building. Looking around to make sure they were alone, Tzuyu grabbed Sana's waist and pushed her against one of the bookshelves.

Tzuyu's lips found hers as the shelves bit into Sana's back. Taken by surprise at the intensity of the kiss, Sana's hands scrambled for purchase on the bookshelf behind her, accidentally pulling a few books off the shelf. The thud of the books hitting the floor was loud in the silence of the library, and Sana knew Miss Grant would come and investigate.

She pulled away from the kiss, and quickly stacked the fallen books into a pile, hearing the sound of approaching footsteps. Miss Grant rounded the end of the bookshelf, taking in the scene of Sana knelt on the floor next to the pile of books and Tzuyu casually leaning against one of the shelves with a book in hand.