15

It was Tuesday and Tzuyu left work early to meet Sana at the library.

Sana's face lit up when she saw Tzuyu waiting outside. She hurried over, giving Tzuyu a kiss hello.

'Shouldn't you be at work?' Sana signed, letting Tzuyu loop her arm through hers.

"I should, but pizza and you sounded a lot more fun than another couple of hours stuck behind my desk," Tzuyu explained, pulling Sana closer.

It started snowing on the way back to Sana's apartment and Sana crossed her arms across her chest to keep herself warm. tzuyu realized Sana wasn't wearing her scarf.

"Ah shit!" Tzuyu cursed, "I still have your scarf at my place."

Sana rolled her eyes, 'It's fine, I have more than one scarf'

"But it's your favourite scarf! And you're freezing," Tzuyu argued.

'That's because I left my other scarf at home, and it's fine I'll just get it tomorrow' 

---

They were cuddled up on the sofa under a pile of blankets, eating pizza as they watched another Christmas film. Tzuyu wasn't really focussing on the film though, instead she was watching Sana, who was captivated by the screen.

Tzuyu got up off the sofa, kissing the side of Sana's head as she picked up their empty mugs and carried them to the kitchen.

"Coffee or hot chocolate?" Tzuyu yelled over her shoulder as she pulled the milk out of the fridge. She turned around for Sana's answer and set about making her a hot chocolate, and a coffee for herself.

Carrying the mugs back over to the sofa, she handed Sana one piled high with marshmallows and leant forward for a kiss. They sat there sipping their drinks, and Sana finished off the rest of the pizza.

Her attention wandering again, Tzuyu reached under the blankets and placed her hand on Sana's knee. Her expression didn't change, so Tzuyu let her hand slide further up Sana's leg, smirking as she slowly trailed her fingers upwards. Sana turned her head slightly towards Tzuyu, her eyes still focused on the TV. It wasn't until Tzuyu's fingers pressed against the skin on Sana's stomach that she pulled her attention away from the screen and pushed her lips against Tzuyu's.

Tzuyu rolled them over so that she had Sana pinned beneath her, smiling as she lowered herself down to recapture Sana's lips with her own. Her hands had just made in past the waistband of Sana's sweatpants when Tzuyu's phone started vibrating on the coffee table. Sana started to turn in the direction of the buzzing, pulling away from the kiss.

"No, leave it," Tzuyu mumbled against Sana's lips.

The vibrating stopped after a while, and Tzuyu carried on with her wandering hands. Until her phone started ringing again. Sighing, Tzuyu sat up, straddling Sana as she reached over to the coffee table and picked up her phone.

It was Jess, and Tzuyu was annoyed. She knew not to call Tzuyu once she'd left the office unless it was important, and it had better be really important for her to be interrupting them now.

Sana propped herself up on her elbows, sliding one hands up along Tzuyu's thigh and disappearing up her skirt. Tzuyu's face turned serious as she listened to what was being said on the phone, and she stopped Sana's hand with her own.

"Fuck, I'm on my way, don't panic, don't touch anything, I'll be there soon," Tzuyu rambled, scrambling off of Sana as she hung up. Rushing around the apartment, Tzuyu gathered her coat, shoes and bag, as Sana stood there confused.

"I'm sorry, there's an emergency at the office, I'll call you later," Tzuyu explained, hurrying over to kiss Sana goodbye.

"I love you," Tzuyu promised, kissing her again before she walked out the door.