12

It was Tuesday, and it was Tzuyu's birthday.

She didn't know Sana knew, and it was understandable why she didn't mention it to Sana. Tzuyu never celebrated her birthday with her family, her mom didn't care, and she'd lost all of her friends.

It had taken some digging, but Sana had finally gotten it out of Tzuyu's assistant Jess. She didn't plan something big, she knew Tzuyu wouldn't like it if Sana made a big fuss about her birthday. Instead, after finishing work, Sana stopped by Tzuyu's favourite sushi restaurant, picking up some for Tzuyu to go with the little birthday cake she'd bought that morning. She made her way over to C-Corp after that, intent on dragging Tzuyu away from her work, no matter how hard she argued.

Once making it up to the top floor, she passed by Jess, who raised her eyebrows knowingly, and walked into Tzuyu's office. Tzuyu looked up from her computer as Sana strode in, walking over to Tzuyu to give her a kiss.

"I wasn't expecting you darling, I thought I was coming to yours tonight," Tzuyu said, equal parts happy and confused by Sana's surprise visit.

'I thought I'd surprise you, we can go back to yours instead'

Frowning slightly, Tzuyu glanced at her laptop. She still had a lot of work to get through before leaving.

"I might be a while," she started, before Sana walked around the desk, closing the laptop as she sat herself down on Tzuyu's lap. Tzuyu smiled as Sana placed another kiss on her lips.

'Or you could leave early tonight' Sana signed, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

Tzuyu looked at her closed laptop and the stack of papers, a look of uncertainty crossing her face. Sana took this opportunity to place gentle kisses down Tzuyu's exposed throat, continuing further down as Tzuyu rolled her head to one side, giving Sana more access.

Tzuyu groaned in frustration, "you're making it very hard to say no." Her eyes were closed as she savoured the sensation of Sana's lips trailing down her neck and her hand running up one of her thighs. Sana sat up straight and Tzuyu opened her eyes to see what Sana was about to sign.

'I also bought sushi just in case you needed some extra convincing'

Tzuyu cracked a smile at Sana, leaning up to kiss her. "You already had me convinced, but now I'm really motivated to get out of here. Just give me a minute to pack up."

Sana nodded, jumping up off Tzuyu's lap, waiting as she stuffed a stack of files and her laptop into her satchel. She picked up Tzuyu's coat and helped her into it, taking her hand when Tzuyu was ready to go.

---

They walked back to Tzuyu's apartment. Normally they wouldn't go to Tzuyu's place in the night, because Tzuyu didn't like Sana walking home alone in the dark, but Sana would let her worry about it later.

Once inside, Tzuyu slipped her heels off and shrugged out of her coat before throwing herself down on the sofa. She let out a frustrated groan into the pillows as Sana came and sat down next to her. She tapped Tzuyu on the arm, waiting for her to sit up.

'How was work?'

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, her shoulders tensing as she started to rant. "I had a meeting today with the board of directors and it was awful."

Sana patted the space between her legs, waiting for Tzuyu to come closer, before she starting massaging her shoulders. Sana hated seeing Tzuyu stressed, and no matter what she said, Tzuyu wouldn't cut back on her work. She was determined to prove that she was capable of running the company.