Chapter 11

"Goodmorning baby Milo, kamusta ang tulog ng baby ni mommy?" I kiss him and he just giggles at me with his charming eyes, chubby cheeks, and rosy lips. 

"I love you Milo, love you, love you," kiniliti ko yung tummy niya at tuwang tuwa naman siya. "Mommy hahaha," natatawa niyang tawag sa akin, habang panay ang pagkiliti ko sa kanya. His laughter is the only reason why I'm happy with my life right now. 

Hearing him laugh every day I wake up, is enough for me to face another day.  "I love you, baby," I genuinely whispered. "Ah wuv u, mommy," sambit niya, medyo nakakapagsalita na siya pero medyo bulol bulol pa siya.

"Let's go take a shower na baby, para punta na tayo sa office, kay tita Blace," sambit ko at pinaliguan na siya at sumabay na din ako kasi hindi ko naman siya pwedi iwan mamaya ka pag ako na ang maliligo. 

After I fix our things, dumiretso na kami sa opisina ng clothing line at nakita ko si Blace doon na inaalala ang first kiss niya daw hahaha.

Kaya pala hindi sila nagpapansinan.

***

Survey's POV

"Iho, anak akala ko ba susunod dito si Aubrey?" my mom ask, while she fix the food in the table. "She had a fashion show in Paris," I answered while reading something related to business on my tablet.

"Nga pala, you said nakita mo na si Cherry nasan na siya? Kamusta na siya?" Mom asked.  "She's fine mom she's living in Palawan with her son." I saw my mom eyes widened as she heard what I've said. 

"What? May anak na siya?" she said, and look at me like she's not believing what I'd said.

"Yes, with her boyfriend,"  I said in a cold tone, suddenly feeling a piece of irritation. 

I don't know, but I'm mad at her because I can feel that she doesn't want me in her life she's always avoiding me.

"I want to see her and her son, Anak, " my mom said out of excitement. "I don't know mom, she's avoiding me," I uttered. 

"Then I will go visit her, siguro naman hindi niya ako iiwasan, isa pa anak baka nahihiya lang siya sayo. It's been two years syempre matanda na kayo kaya may mga changes talagang mangyayari sa friendship niyo." she has a point but I don't find that reasonable. 

"Yeah, but I want--------," before she could finish her words my phone suddenly rings. 

*ring*

It's Aubrey, she's calling. I stood up to walk towards the garden and answer her call. "Hello," I uttered. 

"Hi, the fashion show is about to start any minute now, I'm with Dark," she casually said. "Yeah, that's good you should enjoy it," I said and glance at my wristwatch. 

"Yeah, thank you love you," she said. 

***

Cherry Milk's POV

"Good morning miss Cruz napadalaw kayo?" I hear Blace's voice outside the office she's talking to miss Cruz.

Hindi ako magpapakita sakanya alam ko kasing yayain nya ako ng dinner and we will talk about the partnership again at ayaw ko muna sanang harapin yon ngayon.