Chapter 25

"Where do you think you're going?"

I take a deep breath before answering him" I'm leaving," I try to stop myself from shaking, "After what we did you're just leaving," he stared at me intensely.

"Ano sa tingin mo Survey ang dapt kong gawin?! Mali ito, mali itong ginawa natin may asawa ka na, kasalanan ito," thinking that love making with his is a sins bring me so much pain.

"Are you regretting it?" I can't understand his emotion, ang hirap niyang basahin hindi ko maintindihan kung anong nararamdaman niya.

"Oo, I'm regretting it lasing ako wala ako sa tamang wisyo habang ng yayari 'yon Survey," trying to open the door para makaalis na.

"Well if that the case then, I'm not! I wasn't drunk last night," hindi ako makapaniwal sa sinabi niya, hindi ba siya nakokonsensya sa ginawa naming, hindi niya ba naisip si Aubrey

Yes inaamin ko I love him that I am not regretting giving myself to him, but I'm not heartless to not minding Aubrey her wife.

"Tama na Survey, hayaan mo na ako uuwi na ako sa Palawan at kakalimutan na nangyaring ito," I was about to successfully open the door, when he pull me and close the door pushing me and my back hit the door and be forcedly kiss me.

My tears fell down knowing that this is a sin and I love this sin. Forgive me, lord. We did it again.

After what we did he go to the bathroom to take some shower. I grad that chance to run away and go home to Palawan. I'll leave a sweet sin here in manila and forget about it as I step on Palawan.

Wiping my tears and change it with a smile I guess I lose at your game destiny.

***

Blace's Point of View

"Bakit ba hindi mo na lang kasi aminin na gusto mo din ako ahh," his so annoying, Cj has been bothering me like forever.

Diretso lang akong naglakad at nilagpasan siya habang siya buhat si milo habang kinukulit ako. After niyang matapos yong trabaho niya sa site lagi siyang pumupunta dito para tulungan daw akong bantayan si milo, pero if I know andito siya para guluhin lang ako.

I continue fixing some papers para sa new orders ng clothing line here in the office table ni cherry when his pull my chair facing him, his arms are resting on the arm chair locking me inside of it, as he stare at me with smirk on his lips.

I glare "Get off," I look around and see milo eating a bread in the sofa while playing at Cj's phone.

"Alam mo ang tagal mong mainlove sa akin, aba galaw galaw din Blace," he leaned closer making are face have an inch distance. "Bahala ka pag ako nainip ako na ang gagalaw sayo," he continue.

I gasp through what he said, bastos talaga ng bibig nito I was about to slap him when he, "I mean gagalaw para sayo hahaha ikaw ang green minded mo," he laugh as he stand straight in front of me. "Pwedi ba umalis ka na lang?" I stand up and put my hands in my waist.

"Ayaw ko nga," taking a step closer to me. "Paghindi ka pa umalis sinusumpa ko mapa------," He kissed me again!!! I pushed him and witness his annoying smirk, how can he do this with full confident!?

"Dami pang sinasabi gusto lang pala ng kiss," as he walks through milo's place leaving me here stiff because that fucking shocked the hell out of me. I can't believe this, because of irritation I grad some crampled paper in the table and throw to him, he just laugh at me.

"Fuck you asshole!!!" as I seat of my chair seeing him covers milo's ear and look at me "May bata, mamaya na pagtayo na lang dalawa," banat pa nito ulit. My mouth completely fall because of his answer, shit!

I stood up, I'm so ready to kill him when the door opened as cherry enters the office with her luggage, "I'm back," she said with a wade smile, tumayo agad si milo at tumakbo papunta sa kanya at yumakap.

"Mommy," Milo giggle when Cherry kiss his face and tickle his armpit. "Best, kumusta ang gathering?" I ask, at tinulungan siya sa bagahe niya ganun din si CJ.

"Ok naman, masaya," she answered but I noticed something, she has a problem but she's hiding it I know her too well. Siniko ko si Cj at tumingin naman agad siya sakin like napansin niya din ang way ng pananalita ni cherry kaya he called milo and they buys some cheese cake outside.

"May problema?" umupo ako sa tabi niya and wait for her to spill it. "I made a sin, Blace," she shook her head I she say those words. Para bang sobrang bigat ng dinadala niya. I hug her to make her feel my comfort and she lean her head to my chest and take a deep breath.

"What did you do?" I ask. "A big sin, that even my me I can't forgive myself for it," tears fell from her eye, and hug me tight.

Hindi ko alam kung anong tinutukoy niyang ginawa niya pero ramdam ko ang sakit na nararamdaman niya ngayon. How can life be so cruel to her for her whole life she's suffering, nagmahal lang naman siya pero bakit parang ang kapalit ng pagmamhal niya ay ang pagdurusa niya ng sobra.

"It's ok, Cherry god forgives you already," I hug her tight and just continue to comfort her by my touch.

After she has already stopped crying, Cj and milo enter the office and Cj and I meet gaze, I think she understand what I wanted him to do, "Oh ito na ang paboritong cheese cake ni milo at dahil nandito na si mommy mo, kakain tayo ng marami yehey!!" he cheerfully said and make a dance-making Milo dance with him, making Cherry laugh at them.

I smiled at him when he glance at me and give me wink and continue dancing, sadness disappear to Cherry's face as we eat the cheese cake the bought. I guess I don't have to ask her what she did, she's old enough to handle it I trust her.

"Ok ba ginawa ko kanina?" Cj ask while we are walking at the parking lot, kasi pauwi na kami nasa harapan naming si cherry at milo, playfully walking.

"I must say, may pakinabang ka pala," giving him a glance, "Wala bang award d'yan?" he asks

"Anong award?" I ask, he stops in front of me blocking my way. "Kiss sa cheeks would be fine," smiling wade making his look so funny.

"Kiss mo, mukha mo!" naglakad na ako at nilagpasan siya, when he suddenly hold my face and kiss me in my lips. "Napaka gandang award," and he runs through his ford and says goodbye to Cherry and Milo leaving me standing here with a shock face and stiff body.

When his car Is not in my sight I continue walking toward Cherry, "Hey you're blushing," she teased me as we enter the jeep rangler  "Huh, hindi not mainit lang," I said and start the engine.

Tangina nagiinit ang mukha ko!!!

You asshole! You're making me fall for you!!! I hate you.