Chapter 37

After they calm down stop crying we are seated at the garden chair here, and Survey plays with Milo in his lap.

"I miss you," he said. Nakatingin siya kay Milo habang sinasabi yon I just listen to him. "Sorry natagalan si daddy," he said again and milo touch his cheeks and giggle for a moment.

I manage to talk kahit na feeling ko ang awkward ng surroundings "Kumusta na ang baby niyo ni Aubrey?" I ask him. "It's not my child," he look at me when he said that. I was just staring at him waiting for him to explain his words.

"It's Dark's child, Aubrey and Dark are together for almost four years." He said. My eyes widened hearing those. Does he mean that Aubrey had an affair behind his back? Oh my gosh.

"No, I know their relationship from the very start." Sinabi niya na para bang narinig niya ang tanong sa isip ko. "Paano?" I ask dahil naguguluhan ako? Ang daming tanong sa isipan ko.

"Everything was just an act, Milk," seryoso siyang nakatingin sa akin habang sinasabi yon, hindi ako nagsalita at hinintay na lang ang mga susunod niyang sasabihin.

"When we were in  high school, Dark and I already meet Aubrey, and Aubrey catches the attention of Dark, so when we graduated in high school Dark courted Aubrey for almost 2 years, and when they get into  a relationship Aubrey's father don't want him for his child."

Ibig sabihin nauna niyang nakilala si Aubrey, bago ko pa makasama si Aubrey sa drama club nong collage?

"They love each other and fight for their love, but Tito Victor meets my family and so as I, he wanted me for his daughter and forces me to separate Dark and Aubrey. When we were in college I let you believe that I like Aubrey to cover up the whole situation. Every time I meet Aubrey we will go to the dark. I was their only way to see each other."

"When you ask me to watch a movie back then, but I refused to come with you because Aubrey wanted to watch it too so I come with her and watch the movie while waiting for dark, as I see you enter the cinema we acted sweet for you to believe our actions even though it's against my will."

"I choose to lie to you because I wanted you out of that situation. When we graduated Tito Victor threaten me that he would kill Dark and destroy my father's business if I don't agree with the wedding. I was left with no choice. You are not there, I can't choose you," He shook his head when he said that and faces milo and pinched his nose.

I feel hurt knowing this. "I wanted to choose you from every start but I can't, I wanted you so much that time but I have to sacrifice you for the life of someone and promise myself that after I save someone's life, one day I'll be standing right in front of you tell what I've done" tears escape again on his eyes.

"I save someone's life, I save Dark and their son's life milk, but I didn't save ours..." I grasp at what he said and started to cry.

He has been through top times and I don't know it. "I wasn't able to be with you" he cried again. "Every day for those two years I've always wanted to run to you and take a rest from that situation. I wanted to hug you for comfort and strength that I need and play with my son I but fucking can't."

"I want to be by your side while watching him take his first step," he looks at milo that's having fun with his necktie.

" I make myself believe that one day I'll be by your side and not minding others' life," I cover my mouth and still cry, I pity him knowing his situation the whole time. I feel his pain.

"That day in El Nido, when we saw each other in front of my door, Aubrey called and told me that Tito Victor know about their relationship and captured Dark, I have to save him but I see you outside of my room carrying our son."

"Fuck, I wanted to stay that day, I want to just walk with the both of you at the beach and enjoy the life but again, I choose to leave you again and hurt myself," He tries to smile while saying that.

Oh, destiny why are you so cruel to us? "When we have that night in Okada, after we did that I cried a lot with happiness in my heart having you beside me that night, that's my fucking dream milk you are my fucking dreams."

"Right now everything is done already, Dark and Aubrey are now happy with their firstborn baby.  Also, I already receive the confirmation of our divorce," He looks at me with a pleasing face.

"Will you accept me, even though I hurt you a hundred times?"

"I'll will not," I answered as he shook his head. "I will not let you go this time," I continue what I said. He quickly raised his face with so many tears on his cheeks.

"What?" he asks with disbelief. "I said, I won't let you go this ti------," I wasn't able to finish my words when he leaned on and kiss me.  Lumayo ng konti ang labi niya sa akin pero nakadikit pa'rin ang noo namin.

"I love you," he said. I give him a smile before answering him " I love you more,"

"Wuv u," napatingin kami kay Milo na biglang nagsalita sa tabi naming, we laugh at him and hug him. "Thank you for being strong Milk, and thank you for raising our son," he sincerely said and hug me and Milo.

"No, thank you for protecting me for a long time Survey, I'm proud of you," I kiss him and hug him at his waist.

"I'm home at last," Survey.