Chapter 1

'It's soft.'

She ran her hands over the soft texture. It must be silk.

'It's cozy too.'

She snuggled deeper into the cozy bed burying herself into the silk blanket.

She could sleep for weeks in this king size bed. She felt like she was lying on a fluffy cloud. A few moments passed by as she snuggled happily on the bed before her eyes shot open.

'I don't have a cozy silk covered king size bed!'

She jumped out of the bed as realization dawned on her. 'Where am I? How did I get here? What is this? What happened?' She had so many questions that even she herself wasn't able to keep up with it. She looked down at her hands.

'What the-'

These hands weren't hers. Her hands would never look this dainty as if it had never done any chores in its entire existence. The fingernails were perfectly polished too, though, it didn't really suit her taste as it was only a solid color without any design or gems on it. Then, she noticed her hair that fell over her shoulders. Her eyes instantly widened.

'It's black?'

Did she drink too much and got drunk last night and dyed her hair black? Seriously, was drunk her aiming for a glow up? A transformation?

With a frown on her face, she looked around at her surrounding. It was a room decorated with various ornaments and furniture. It was very elegant and looked very expensive. Honestly, how did she ended up here? Does she know anyone rich enough to afford this place?

As her eyes were scanning the room, it landed on a golden framed full body mirror. She ran over to the mirror to inspect herself, eager too find out whether drunk her made a good decision or a bad one with dying her hair black. She thought not anyone can pull off black hair so, she was excited to find out whether she was one of the people who could pull them off.

Feeling a little bit giddy she glanced at herself in the mirror.

"Wha..." she trailed off.

She leaned in closer to the mirror to inspect her face more closely. She stared at the reflection in the mirror in confusion.

"Hold up, when did I become so pretty?" She questioned.

'Am I still drunk or something? Or did I take something that I shouldn't have and going through a trip right now?'

She stared intensely into the mirror.

"Red eyes?" she furrowed her eyebrows. That was a rare colored pair of eyes. She wondered whether it was contacts? She lifted her hands intending to remove the contacts but ended up poking herself in the eyes.

"Ow!" she yelped. "It's not contacts." she muttered.

She mulled over the fact that she felt pain and concluded that she wasn't dreaming. But that doesn't explain why her facial features were completely different, to the point that if she were to get plastic surgery on her own original face, she would still never be able to look like how she currently does. She was starting to get light headed. She didn't understand where she was or why she looked like what she thought a goddess would look like.